No announcement yet.

wherm : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for not reading every page, but what center console is that? Is it BB6? Looks absolutely exquisite. Well done sir.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      Sorry for not reading every page, but what center console is that? Is it BB6? Looks absolutely exquisite. Well done sir.
      yes it is. thanks

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

I'm curious if you ever plan to tuck the engine bay.
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
          I'm curious if you ever plan to tuck the engine bay.
          i've already done a mild tuck, basically just dropped the wires down from the strut towers to the frame rails. Also put the fuse box inside the car. Someday I wanna go extreme and tuck/shave the whole thing. Maybe next winter...

Comment

I was looking at the traction bars and the strut bars.

First I will say the quality of the strut bars makes me want to have the 800.00 dollars right now...but here is where I get caught up in confusion...

Explict only say 92-93 accord with ABS...I have a 90...whats the difference? would love to have the 3 piece set in my CB7.

But also, I am looking for a good aftermakret radiator that holds more but doesnt take up more space...how does your radiator perform? I would like to invest in some stronger fans as well...I live in Arizona and I hate the days when it gets to 110..my Honda hates me as well...never overheated but I can tell she is mighty warm.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
              I was looking at the traction bars and the strut bars.

First I will say the quality of the strut bars makes me want to have the 800.00 dollars right now...but here is where I get caught up in confusion...

Explict only say 92-93 accord with ABS...I have a 90...whats the difference? would love to have the 3 piece set in my CB7.

But also, I am looking for a good aftermakret radiator that holds more but doesnt take up more space...how does your radiator perform? I would like to invest in some stronger fans as well...I live in Arizona and I hate the days when it gets to 110..my Honda hates me as well...never overheated but I can tell she is mighty warm.
              First of all, yes, the ESP stuff is incredible. The quality is second to none. It takes a long time to get it all made, but way worth the money. I think the 92-93 are the only 4th gens that have optional ABS, so you just have to specify that you need the traction bar WITHOUT the ABS mounting bracket. Other than that, you'll need to specify whether or not you want the torque mount or not. I have it, it's nice, but will make your car vibrate a little more since it's all solid mounts. Email them for specifics on your car, they respond pretty quickly.

For radiators, I'm running the Koyo alluminum radiator. It's awesome! It does a great job cooling, holds much more coolant than a factory radiator, and probably won't require a more powerful fan. You can use your OEM fans as it has mounting holes for them to be bolted on. Only issue I had installing it was that the plastic wing nut drain plug on the bottom hit my OEM crossmember so I had to trim off a small portion of it to allow the Koyo radiator to sit down in the lower mounts all the way. Now that I'm running the ESP traction bar there are no clearance issues. Only time my engine temp guage ever went higher than the normal temp was when I was autocrossing my car on a 85 degree day and I was in line between runs on a blacktop parking lot. Then the fans would kick on and it would immediately go down. I'm pretty sure I got it for under $300 off ebay, much better than $450 for a Fluidyne that I'd have to modify to fit since they only make radiators for 94+ accords.

Hope this helps, thanks for checking out my MRT!

Comment

so there has been no defects? cause I am looking for a replacement that will not take a shit on me during the summer. (PITA in the summer to do work on the CB)

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                  so there has been no defects? cause I am looking for a replacement that will not take a shit on me during the summer. (PITA in the summer to do work on the CB)
                  No defects on mine...I love it!

Comment

when am i gunna meet her?

Comment

God damn your car is riddiculously clean, just figured I'd let you know haha.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                      I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Originally posted by wherm View Post
                        [B][SIZE="6"]
                        This is my new desktop background Jeremy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                          This is my new desktop background Jeremy.
                          Thanks B!

Comment

Originally posted by hotboxnaccord View Post
                            when am i gunna meet her?
                            I've been wanting to make it down to an IL meet, but was always out of town on the past few dates. Maybe this next summer. I gotta get on my friend about starting my interior, he's had it for three months now and has been too busy to touch it. I guess I'll have to go in and wave some cash under his nose to motivate him to get my car done soon. Only three months left before I'll be itching to get it out of storage!

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
                              God damn your car is riddiculously clean, just figured I'd let you know haha.
                              I appreciate that! Can't wait to have the interior done and get it all detailed again.

Comment

If you do wanna go to an IL meet, lemme know man. A bunch of us WI guys could roll down together.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                                I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Working...
                                X