No announcement yet.

sideswipe : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww... I liked your car. Sorry to see it go.

Comment

Is it gone? I hated reading your posts, every time I click
      Wondering when I would see your selling.
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
        Awww... I liked your car. Sorry to see it go.
        Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
        Is it gone? I hated reading your posts, every time I click
        Wondering when I would see your selling.

What's up guys? Haven't logged on to the forum since Sept.

I did sell the CB...back on Oct 18th to a young kid from SC. He paid what I was asking for it and as extremely hard as it was to let it go, I did. Couldn't even bare to watch it drive away so I just turned around and walked away. As far as I know it's being loved & taken care of, which is what I wanted. There are days where I miss it...alot...but it's all good.

We're in the middle of paying all of our debt off right now and the sale of the CB gave us a big jump start! Needless to say, my next project will be 10x better than the CB ever was! Wifey said we'll pick out something to work on together after the debt's gone and little man is in school...which is basicly only about 18 months or so away.

Anyways...thanks for looking in here...to everyone that has along the way. I truly appreciate it more than any of you will ever know! Now it's on to bigger & better things in life...later.
        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Glad to hear, Im sure it was hard to let it go but it helped you. Now you get a different project.
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

i will give you a little update, i about bought this car last week he was asking 3800$ for it long story short i rode up there going to spend 3400 if it was in good shape, one of the rims was cracked so i was going to use my set for the ride home, well popped the hood and 1st thing i see is no belt. i ask about it and he tells me he just got threw putting a crank in it the day before...bs... so i put the belt back on it and start looking at other things motor mount bolt hangging out no front dogbone mount. cam seals where leaking pretty bad timing belt looks like crap got him to start it up and the crank pulley falls off of it... and has a horrible exsaust leak but he said it didnt bother him and i am suppose to drive this car 2 1/2hrs away i endded up offering him 2600$ that he sjould have took lol but next day on fb he was asking for a m2b4 casing so i am extremly glad i didnt get it now, but that kid has destroyed this cb7

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
            Originally posted by deevergote.
            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

I assume you mean the kid that bought it from Chris was selling it.
              man that sucks, I helped with that H swap, and Chris took amazing care of this car.

So sad to hear, but that's how the cookie crumbles. bummer.
              Sorry Chris.
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

yea little young kid that was full of crap i would have bought it if i could have drove it home. now i have decided to dump my takes back into mine instead the kid lived in cheraw sc

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                Originally posted by deevergote.
                But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
                  i will give you a little update, i about bought this car last week he was asking 3800$ for it long story short i rode up there going to spend 3400 if it was in good shape, one of the rims was cracked so i was going to use my set for the ride home, well popped the hood and 1st thing i see is no belt. i ask about it and he tells me he just got threw putting a crank in it the day before...bs... so i put the belt back on it and start looking at other things motor mount bolt hangging out no front dogbone mount. cam seals where leaking pretty bad timing belt looks like crap got him to start it up and the crank pulley falls off of it... and has a horrible exsaust leak but he said it didnt bother him and i am suppose to drive this car 2 1/2hrs away i endded up offering him 2600$ that he sjould have took lol but next day on fb he was asking for a m2b4 casing so i am extremly glad i didnt get it now, but that kid has destroyed this cb7
                  Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                  I assume you mean the kid that bought it from Chris was selling it.
                  man that sucks, I helped with that H swap, and Chris took amazing care of this car.

So sad to hear, but that's how the cookie crumbles. bummer.
                  Sorry Chris.
                  Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
                  yea little young kid that was full of crap i would have bought it if i could have drove it home. now i have decided to dump my takes back into mine instead the kid lived in cheraw sc
                  All I can say is.......wow......and damn! This is what I was afraid would happen if it ever left my possession. She was in perfect shape when I sold her, because as you said Steve, I took VERY good care of her. Hate to hear this sad news, breaks my heart.

Almost wish that I hadn't logged in here now.

Comment

wow dude. what he have to put a crank in it for? what a douche man. you had that motor basicly rebuilt and he ran it into the dirt. another reason why if any of you decide to sell your CBs, make sure its going to a MATURE adult. not some stupid young kid who has no clue what he has.

Sorry for your loss Kris. My 92 CB got sold to someone who ended up putting 2 bullet holes in the rear door. wtf are you doing for that to happen? ended up in the junk yard with a blown head gasket. bought it back for $175 and sold it for $300.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      wow dude. what he have to put a crank in it for? what a douche man. you had that motor basicly rebuilt and he ran it into the dirt. another reason why if any of you decide to sell your CBs, make sure its going to a MATURE adult. not some stupid young kid who has no clue what he has.

Sorry for your loss Kris. My 92 CB got sold to someone who ended up putting 2 bullet holes in the rear door. wtf are you doing for that to happen? ended up in the junk yard with a blown head gasket. bought it back for $175 and sold it for $300.
                      Not basicly rebuilt...the H22 was completely taken apart, cleaned, inspected for wear & tear and then put back together with brand new parts. The motor only had approx. 70k miles on it when I had all this done and afterwards it was brand freakin new! 90% of the car's parts had been replaced with new, and in alot of cases, upgraded pieces. Told that kid that all he had to do was drive it, enjoy it and take care of it since she was in such awesome shape.

Had a feeling this would happen if someone got a hold of her that didn't truly respect or appreciate her. Really wanted someone on here to buy her but nobody spoke up and he offered me my asking price. Oh well, life goes on...just sucks to know that I had that car for 12 1/2 years and she never even so much as kissed a curb...but someone else has it for a few short months and she's ruined!

What a freakin joke...

Comment

this is why I have trouble giving up cars...and when I do....

they end up coming back.

I sold the blue 4 door I had to a friend, he let a friend borrow it
                        and that dude wrecked it, so now its got parts from my spare shed car , lol,
                        just to get it back up and running.

needed headlights, hood, fender, front bumper. I loved that car.
                        sad to see it go then wrecked. the guy I sold it to, just kept it simple and drove it. real good guy.
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                        X