No announcement yet.

'90 H22 CB7 : 1990 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sort of an update. My bro has the new pics of my car & took them with him...so those will be a little delayed...lol. These pics are also in my beginner thread, but it's a better indication of what the car looks like now, in my winter mode.

So here are somewhat updated pics of my car (now wingless + sunroof visor) and our other cars. I'm actually getting another trunk which is black & mint (this one has quite a bit of rust behind the license plate). Next year, rust will be taken care of...just gonna let these take this winter's beating. We're starting up our own crew called "Rayzor Image"...this is our first Rayzor Image Photoshoot

Soo...here's essentially the first photoshoot of our little crew...mainly a family thing...but yea...enjoy

I AM VTEC, HEAR ME ROAR!!

Comment

nice little crew,wish i had a crew where i live,but bro your ride is very sexy and cean.

Comment

reppin the famdam krew

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

wow love that cluster! car looks great too!
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

wow i want one of those clusters for the wifes car!

check out the website

Comment

Nice coupe

...was the cluster hard to connect?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

nice i like those rims
                ~~~~~~~~~~1991 ExR alb F22a6~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                  Nice coupe

...was the cluster hard to connect?
                  I made a DIY for it...lol. It wasn't all that bad. Just a little time and patience is all.

Comment

So here's my latest pic, pretty much what the car looks like at this moment, with the exception of some fibreglass & rust paint that's on it now...lol. So this is my winter mode (And yes I am rolling around slammed in the winter). The pic was taken in November at a track day at Shannonville right as I was going on to the track.

Comment

UPDATE!!...Finally.

So here's my ghetto winter mode . Didn't end up puttin on my Red/White tails because I'm gonna wait until summer in case i randomly get rear ended or somethin...wouldn't be the first time. Anyway, enough of the rambling...and on with the pics!!

And some interior shots...

My Floor Bar

Comment

The seats and the summer wheels look sweet, but that rust is worse than I thought. I hope you get that fixed soon.
                        Originally posted by deevergote.
                        And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

theres a something about that front lip that i dont like. other looking good

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
                            The seats and the summer wheels look sweet, but that rust is worse than I thought. I hope you get that fixed soon.
                            As soon as it gets warm . It's really not as bad as it looks, it would have looked a lot better had i taken the time to actually shape it & then paint it...and it wouldnt have started to rust again (it's just surface...so who cares). Makes no sense to do it now just to take a beating from the salt.

Comment

Just a couple of little "updates" if you may...

Powdercoated Valve Cover

And Some stickers my bro decided to throw on for fun...lol

Funny thing is...the day he put on the "Do Not Break Down" sticker...I broke down (my fault because I forgot to reconnect the alternator after doing the valve cover...but funny nevertheless...) lol.

Bodywork starts in roughly a month ...i'll keep you's all updated

Comment

So sadly...my car BURNT DOWN a while back...hence my zero updates. So...if anyone is interested...my H22 is for sale (looking for $1200.00 obo) and my JDM front end (i believe i was asking for $700 obo for the whole thing - jdm bumper, jdm fogs, GReddy lip). Not sure if i'll be getting back a CB any time soon...though I miss the car like crazy. Just PM me if anyone happens to be interested. So let me know if you see somethin you want (rims are also for sale)...and we can work out a price. The whole interior doesn't really exist anymore though...so no steering wheel or cluster *tear*. Anyway...that's my depressing update...no more updates for this thread.
                                Last edited by '90 H22 CB7; 01-15-2010, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X