cb7addict : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
    I recently had to use plast-x on he headlights of tmy girlfriends 2000 civic, and she has only been in texas for about 2 years, and they went from clear to looking like they were always fogged up in that short amount of time.
    Awesome I will try it! Cant wait to get my JDM headlights in

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
      Awesome I will try it! Cant wait to get my JDM headlights in
      Just to let you know, their h4's not 9006/9005...you already know they were 10 years ahead of us.

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
        Just to let you know, their h4's not 9006/9005...you already know they were 10 years ahead of us.
        I know, I had a set on my 2nd cb a couple years ago.

BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
        SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

So you just got ahold of some h4 bulb or what did you have to do to make that work? I have one peice jdm headlights sitting in my room but haven't put them in yet lol

Comment

So you just got ahold of some h4 bulb or what did you have to do to make that work? I have one peice jdm headlights sitting in my room but haven't put them in yet lol
            They came with bulbs in them already. Why dont you install yours?

Comment

They came with bulbs in them already. Why dont you install yours?
              Well I want to but I'm waiting to get hid's for them...like right now my fogs are hid'ed and their color output is purple...so when I get my engine swap out the way thats gonna be the next thing I do is put hose in the the purple hids. beleive I caint wait!

Comment

Well I want to but I'm waiting to get hid's for them...like right now my fogs are hid'ed and their color output is purple...so when I get my engine swap out the way thats gonna be the next thing I do is put hose in the the purple hids. beleive I caint wait!
                Cool, how much it cost you to get your HID kit?

Comment

Cool, how much it cost you to get your HID kit?
                  Well the fog bulb size are H3C and I wanted them purple, and the only people that had them were mars HID at the time. It cost me about $175 for the bulb type to be purple. I love them though, everybody and their mama who has hids looks at them cause you hardly see them in purple. I wanted purple because I see some purple in my paint in diffrerent angels so I wanted that to be the theme of my lights.

Comment

Your car is sooo sexy bro!!! Keep up the good work.
                    South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Originally posted by SpdJnky93 View Post
                      Your car is sooo sexy bro!!! Keep up the good work.

Thanks bro ! I hope to make it look better though. Im waiting for a couple of new things so I can install them, then new suspension will be next

Comment

nice ride nice & cleann... but wats the % on ur tints?
                        2004 Accord Sedan CM6 (daily)
                        Koni Yellows, Hood Bra,Splash Guards,Deck Lid,Weather Mats,Sunroof Visor,Fog Lights <-All OEM, Mugen Door Visors, 07 Tsx Wheels.
                        1990 Accord Coupe CB7 (project)
                        H22 Swap, Skunk2 Springs on Koni Str.t, Rear Disk Swap, Fog Lights, 92-93 Trunk Conversion, 02 Accord Rims

Comment

Originally posted by drzcb7 View Post
                          nice ride nice & cleann... but wats the % on ur tints?
                          Thanks! im not sure it was already on there when I bought it, I would guess 20% on the back and 35% on the sides.

Comment

I love this cb.

The red on the Alloys is just wonderfull.

Whats up with the fogs?

Got em in yet?

JDM lamps?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                              I love this cb.

The red on the Alloys is just wonderfull.

Whats up with the fogs?

Got em in yet?

JDM lamps?
                              Thanks I have the fog harness installed but Im waiting for my jdm one-piece headlights to come in before I put the fogs in. I also have a edm rear fog on the way too, then my plans are to buy a Koni/Neuspeed SuperCup kit!

Comment

Bump, new pictures added to 1st page still waiting for JDM headlights and EDM rear foglight.
                                Last edited by cb7addict; 04-22-2009, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X