No announcement yet.

Freshagen : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice man. i need to do a valve lash adjustment on my CB myself. ill do that Thursday if im not playing with my airsoft guns. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      nice man. i need to do a valve lash adjustment on my CB myself. ill do that Thursday if im not playing with my airsoft guns. lol.
      haha. have you ever paintballed? I never really got into airsoft, just big air rifles that tear shit up. haha.

before taking the rockers off I checked the clearance on the valve lash gaps and some gaps were WAY off. it was well needed. I highly recommend.
      Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Freshagen View Post
        Operation complete!

here's a picture of a little peice of Jb's heart.

oh, and when i pulled out the old seals, one was cracked, and ALL of the seals i replaced were hard as plastic. brittle as hell too. They weren't even rounded anymore.. -_- FAT difference between the old and the new
        Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

haha. have you ever paintballed? I never really got into airsoft, just big air rifles that tear shit up. haha.

before taking the rockers off I checked the clearance on the valve lash gaps and some gaps were WAY off. it was well needed. I highly recommend.
          i would but paintballs hurt more than BBs. its a solid object with liquid insides flaying faster than 350+fps. im good. lol. i was shooting the 2 i have with my brother and i got hit in the face a couple of time. no paint to clean up of off. lol.

and did it sound or perform better after you did the valve lash adjustment?

Comment

i would but paintballs hurt more than BBs. its a solid object with liquid insides flaying faster than 350+fps. im good. lol. i was shooting the 2 i have with my brother and i got hit in the face a couple of time. no paint to clean up of off. lol.

and did it sound or perform better after you did the valve lash adjustment?
            haha I feel you. I play pump among the semi's n still love to roll faces. =D

Yea, the engine runs a lot smoother and strong now. just make sure u go back and double check with ur feeler gauges a couple times after tightening the lock nuts down. no room for errors here.. It was my first time and was sure to go back and check over n over.
            Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Do u see what I see? ...
              Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Do u see what I see? ...
                oh shnit....

Comment

oh shnit....
                  Oh YES.
                  Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Do u see what I see? ...
                    The Paint color isn't even that off. It's cracked tho, so I gotta sand it down and repaint it. I'm thinking black would look cool for now until I get the whole car repainted.
                    Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

The Paint color isn't even that off. It's cracked tho, so I gotta sand it down and repaint it. I'm thinking black would look cool for now until I get the whole car repainted.
                      yeah it would man. get some satin black and paint it. you'll be good

Comment

Boutta go out n pick up some paint for the flush
                        Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

this flushy is in shitty shape. >:| i guess its just my temp for time being
                          Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Flushy looks good! How much did you pay for it?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                              Flushy looks good! How much did you pay for it?
                              14$ + a windshield wiper
                              Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Not sure yet, my homie said he's got someone who can work with my budget so.. I'm lookin to spend 500 to a G... not sure if I want to get it painted now... college is bout to start so imma need to start savin.. :/
                                never know tho! maybe he can hook it up.

Im the only cb7 dude in elk grove that I know of... not really many here. what part of No. cal u from?
                                Not anymore, I'm here too bro!
                                blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Working...
                                X