bowzil : 1993 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
    Woah they've got dual springs! Nice...What are the spring rates? Unfortunately it looks like the previous owner replaced the top mount with the stock ones? And by the looks of it I don't think they're the N1 EX-V..Older N1s perhaps? But still true coilovers! And for 1.5 juta you can't complain!! How old are they anyways?

Get them installed and post some pics yo..The good thing with Indo is that you can get them installed by any shop for diiirt cheap lol oh I miss Indo! Labour costs close to nothing

Ronald
    they must be super comfy with those helper springs

sigh, i feel lame now with my set up now

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
      Woah they've got dual springs! Nice...What are the spring rates? Unfortunately it looks like the previous owner replaced the top mount with the stock ones? And by the looks of it I don't think they're the N1 EX-V..Older N1s perhaps? But still true coilovers! And for 1.5 juta you can't complain!! How old are they anyways?

Get them installed and post some pics yo..The good thing with Indo is that you can get them installed by any shop for diiirt cheap lol oh I miss Indo! Labour costs close to nothing

Ronald
      Yeah, it is a fair price IMO, he had used it for one and half years. But it is still not blown yet. I asked a local performance store fot the price of coilover and he said it cost almost 2.5 juta rupiah for lowered spring (he did not want to mention the brand), and that is without the shocks.

As for installing shocks, I think the price has raised since the economic crisis began. I might install it later or maybe next month coz my parents does not agree if I lowered the car since the road in Jakarta is so horrible and it is flooding season now. My parents bought this car, so I have to obey them lol. Unlike over there in Houston, I bought the CB7 there with my own money LOL.

p.s. Ronald, how do you install the fork to the front shocks? It does not have the thing that hold/menahan the fork unlike the OEM shocks (I am afraid that it will slips) and it does not have the brake holder, too.

Comment

Originally posted by bowzil View Post
        p.s. Ronald, how do you install the fork to the front shocks? It does not have the thing that hold/menahan the fork unlike the OEM shocks (I am afraid that it will slips) and it does not have the brake holder, too.
        just tighten it down, the force of the car sitting on it will be more than enough to keep them in.

i doubt they would slip anyways...

as for the brake holder, if you mean the line holder...ziptie them shits!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
          just tighten it down, the force of the car sitting on it will be more than enough to keep them in.

i doubt they would slip anyways...

as for the brake holder, if you mean the line holder...ziptie them shits!
          LOL thanks, were you the one who called me before I left the States? So, how long did you stay in H town? Damn I miss US.

Comment

ya really, zipties!

At first I said just to use the oem forks, but I wasnt sure what you meant by not having "the hold" on the shock.

ninja deleted my post after reading that haa

Comment

LOL thanks, were you the one who called me before I left the States? Damn I miss US.
              nah, but i lived really close i think when i lived in houston.

i was in sugarland

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                ya really, zipties!

At first I said just to use the oem forks, but I wasnt sure what you meant by not having "the hold" on the shock.

ninja deleted my post after reading that haa
                whatcha mean doesnt have it???

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                  nah, but i lived really close i think when i lived in houston.

i was in sugarland
                  Haha, I took some classes at UH sugarland, and I used to go there through highway 59 or Highway 6.

Comment

Oh, oh look whose back...wassup bud longtime no chat...thats a clean cb and i cant wait to see what you have in store for her..
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Haha, I took some classes at UH sugarland, and I used to go there through highway 59 or Highway 6.
                      ahhh i miss hearing that!

houston was amazing...ohio sucks

i think i lived off bissonet, it was close to a taco cabana...

south glen mean anything to you?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

1.5 million rupiah??

that's roughly 200 USD!

nice!!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                        Honda Accord Euro-R
                        Honda Odyssey Absolute
                        Honda City I-DSi
                        Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
                          1.5 million rupiah??

that's roughly 200 USD!

nice!!

It is roughly US$125 LOL

Comment

It is roughly US$125 LOL
                            LOL!

I mixed up my exchange rates!

Udah makan? Tadi, baru saja makan nasi ayam penyet.

Enak sekali.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                            Honda Accord Euro-R
                            Honda Odyssey Absolute
                            Honda City I-DSi
                            Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                              ...i'm Failing To See The Resemblance Between The N1 And The Megans, I Guess It's Just Internally With The Bigger Shaft...
                              Yeah these N1s are definitely not the EXV series..Looks like the old skool N1s..Very OG

yeah, It Is A Fair Price Imo, He Had Used It For One And Half Years. But It Is Still Not Blown Yet. I Asked A Local Performance Store Fot The Price Of Coilover And He Said It Cost Almost 2.5 Juta Rupiah For Lowered Spring (he Did Not Want To Mention The Brand), And That Is Without The Shocks.

As For Installing Shocks, I Think The Price Has Raised Since The Economic Crisis Began. I Might Install It Later Or Maybe Next Month Coz My Parents Does Not Agree If I Lowered The Car Since The Road In Jakarta Is So Horrible And It Is Flooding Season Now. My Parents Bought This Car, So I Have To Obey Them Lol. Unlike Over There In Houston, I Bought The Cb7 There With My Own Money Lol.

P.s. Ronald, How Do You Install The Fork To The Front Shocks? It Does Not Have The Thing That Hold/menahan The Fork Unlike The Oem Shocks (i Am Afraid That It Will Slips) And It Does Not Have The Brake Holder, Too.
                              Just tell them the shocks are blown bro lol so you'll have an excuse to install these..And when they ask why it's so low, just tell them that's the ride height that comes with it, can't do anything about it hahahah DON'T tell them they're adjustable!!

As for the fork, I dont really understand what you mean bro, but the shock body should just slip in to the fork, and there's a bolt on the fork that you tighten so it will clamp the shock body and prevent it from slipping out..As for the brake line, just ziptie it like everyone said!!

Fix the lagging problem yet? It's easy bro, 3 12mm bolts on the dizzy, loosen those, spin the dizzy towards the radiator a little bit, and tighten those 3 bolts back up!! You'll feel the difference immediately!!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
                                LOL!

I mixed up my exchange rates!

Udah makan? Tadi, baru saja makan nasi ayam penyet.

Enak sekali.
                                Belom, I am still at the office LOL. Working late until 1 AM in the morning. Everyday is like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X