bowzil : 1993 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
    Yeah these N1s are definitely not the EXV series..Looks like the old skool N1s..Very OG

Just tell them the shocks are blown bro lol so you'll have an excuse to install these..And when they ask why it's so low, just tell them that's the ride height that comes with it, can't do anything about it hahahah DON'T tell them they're adjustable!!

As for the fork, I dont really understand what you mean bro, but the shock body should just slip in to the fork, and there's a bolt on the fork that you tighten so it will clamp the shock body and prevent it from slipping out..As for the brake line, just ziptie it like everyone said!!

Fix the lagging problem yet? It's easy bro, 3 12mm bolts on the dizzy, loosen those, spin the dizzy towards the radiator a little bit, and tighten those 3 bolts back up!! You'll feel the difference immediately!!!

Ronald
    I was planning to say that, but my dad know "how I think" so it is kinda hard LOL. As for the dizzy, I have not advance it since I was bussy doing other things. I might do it now before I leave the office.

Comment

working still?

udah lewat ni Adhit.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
      Honda Accord Euro-R
      Honda Odyssey Absolute
      Honda City I-DSi
      Honda Stream

Comment

Today,I am going to look for NGK spark plug wires, cone filters (preferably K&N), oil filter, Syntetic Oil. Wish me luck.

Comment

haha nice seeing you back in the game bowzil. Damn that thing is clean that ad you showed me wasnt lying at all!

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

How much for those wheels son

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
              haha nice seeing you back in the game bowzil. Damn that thing is clean that ad you showed me wasnt lying at all!
              LOL yeah, I just need to make some adjustment. It is so dusty here in Jakarta, and I need to wipe the car everyday.

Performance parts in Jakarta is kinda expensive though. NGK power cable cost around US$150, MSD spark plug wires cost around US$100 and cone air filter (no name brand) cost around US$35.

In US, I got my K&N cone filter for just US$15 brand new, and Fujita for US$10.

Maybe I am gonna import the spark plugs wires LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                How much for those wheels son
                It comes with the car.

Yo,Ronald, I though advancing would be toward the firewall? Counter-clockwise, right? That is what it said on the service manual. So, howcome it is toward the radiator LOL.
                Last edited by bowzil; 03-18-2009, 11:26 PM.

Comment

LOL you're right. My bad bro! Have you tried it yet? Did it work? Lemme know, k? Just make sure you put higher octane! Don't want the motor to start ngelitik..If it does, turn it back a little...That's how I do it with mine..Who needs a timing light hahaha

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Ngelitik! FTW!

We could speak Bahasa all day long in this here thread.

Adhit, I havent asked the price for the cables yet, i'll let you know a bit later

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                    Honda Accord Euro-R
                    Honda Odyssey Absolute
                    Honda City I-DSi
                    Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                      LOL you're right. My bad bro! Have you tried it yet? Did it work? Lemme know, k? Just make sure you put higher octane! Don't want the motor to start ngelitik..If it does, turn it back a little...That's how I do it with mine..Who needs a timing light hahaha

Ronald
                      I am still using premium and it is not "ngelitik" yet LOL, so I assume I need to advance it more, but it feels different from before. It is not as slugish as before. I did not use timing gun, too. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
                        Ngelitik! FTW!

We could speak Bahasa all day long in this here thread.

Adhit, I havent asked the price for the cables yet, i'll let you know a bit later
                        "ngelitik" LOL, that is OK bro, I hope it is cheaper over there. I just got myself a set of fibreglass resin for ten thousand rupiah LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by bowzil View Post
                          LOL yeah, I just need to make some adjustment. It is so dusty here in Jakarta, and I need to wipe the car everyday.

Performance parts in Jakarta is kinda expensive though. NGK power cable cost around US$150, MSD spark plug wires cost around US$100 and cone air filter (no name brand) cost around US$35.

In US, I got my K&N cone filter for just US$15 brand new, and Fujita for US$10.

Maybe I am gonna import the spark plugs wires LOL.
                          You should just tell me to order the parts in bulk and I will ship it to you haha just cover the shipping part lol ill mail you the reciepts haha.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                            You should just tell me to order the parts in bulk and I will ship it to you haha just cover the shipping part lol ill mail you the reciepts haha.
                            LOL, and the tax fees and duty fees will kill me at the post office haha.

BTW, next week or in the end of the month I might try installing the coilover, but first I need jackstands and jack.

Things to do:
                            -Change Oil and Oil Filter
                            -Change the air filter
                            -Clean the fuel system
                            -Change the Spark Plugs
                            -Change the Spark Plugs Wire
                            -Fix the broken front lip
                            -Install the coilover
                            -Hunting for foglight
                            -Hunting for IM, performance clutch

Those are the things that I need to do this first half semester.

Comment

Does it have Rear disc?

What kind of prop valve?

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                                Does it have Rear disc?

What kind of prop valve?
                                I believe it does have rear discs, but I'm not 100% sure about the prop valve...

Adhit, does the car come with ABS? As far as I can remember I don't think they do, but I could be wrong..

Ahh I remember back in the day when the '92 CB first came out..I couldn't stop playing with the PFM lol comes from the factory yo!

Anyways, after you do all the things you just listed above the car should feel different..and if not, then just keep advancing the timing and put higher octane gas

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Working...
                                X