badass Boy, keep it up. I love those wheels

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
      badass Boy, keep it up. I love those wheels
      Thanks lee, here is another picture of the wheels. I have not got good spot to take pics in my area yet. LOL.

Comment

Nice man! What profile are those tires on there? You can probably go slightly lower and it might clear. But other than that you can grind a little off just be sure to seal it so it doesnt rust. Spray it over with a coat or two of paint or undercoating (dunno if your parts store has that stuff).

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
          Nice man! What profile are those tires on there? You can probably go slightly lower and it might clear. But other than that you can grind a little off just be sure to seal it so it doesnt rust. Spray it over with a coat or two of paint or undercoating (dunno if your parts store has that stuff).
          Thanks, BTW my car is overheating again LOL.

225/40/18 , 42mm offset, the rear can go lower and I also can grind the fender (which I already did).But the front one is already low enough and I cannot turn at full stir. It is too wide, and I might cut some part of the body (it is scrubbing the inner wheel well) of the car to let the wheel slide. And no more gap on the front, it is tucked.

Comment

What the fuck...Could just be a damn clogged radiator since the person that owned you just ran straight water. That usually builds up contaminates that can screw it up. Do you have a heat gun? If you do look for hot spots in the radiator. It should be pretty even through the radiator if you see any abnormal spikes thats where the clog is at. But anyway when does it overheat? Lets go with that first. Idling or what?

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
              What the fuck...Could just be a damn clogged radiator since the person that owned you just ran straight water. That usually builds up contaminates that can screw it up. Do you have a heat gun? If you do look for hot spots in the radiator. It should be pretty even through the radiator if you see any abnormal spikes thats where the clog is at. But anyway when does it overheat? Lets go with that first. Idling or what?
              It overheat after driving ~2-3 hours in the city (stuck in the traffic), and whenever I push the brake or change gear the idle is going down and it almost shut the engine and that is when the engine temp. started to rise.

I am thinking maybe that is a clogged radiator, so maybe tomorrow I am going to flush the radioator at a mechanic shop.

Comment

Update:

It is brand new, but it does not come with the harness. The seller said that the harness supposed to be installed in the car already for the Asian market CB/SM4, but I dunno I have not check it yet.

The next thing in my calender for the CB is OEM Flushmount, I found the JDM one,but it was already sold to someone else. Damn I was late. Mybe F22b IM from prelude SI, or a complete F20B engine and trans. LOL
                Last edited by bowzil; 04-30-2009, 04:53 AM.

Comment

difference in jdm and oem flush?

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    difference in jdm and oem flush?

I think physically it is the same,but the writing embossed on the flushmount was in Japanese. So,I guess it is for the Japanese market, but I dunno coz the seller already deleted the photos. It is made of rubber too, like the one that I had in Texas.

Comment

gotcha how much did the fogs set you back?

I'm always curious how the market is elsewhere besides the US for cb parts.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                        gotcha how much did the fogs set you back?

I'm always curious how the market is elsewhere besides the US for cb parts.
                        I got it for approx US$150, coz I know the seller. But it usually cost around US$180-$200 for used one. So, networking is kinda important here in Indonesia , otherwise they gonna rip you off. LOL

Comment

New updates: JDM Foglights installed and I blackhoused the Headlight. This Headlight is kinda different than the one in the US. Its got so many small parts inside the headlight. LOL

Thanks for looking ^_^

Comment

wheels look good! And I'm liking the stance.

Comment

Keep up the spirit Adhit!

Is sedayu a friend of yours?

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                              Honda Accord Euro-R
                              Honda Odyssey Absolute
                              Honda City I-DSi
                              Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by bowzil View Post
                                New updates: JDM Foglights installed and I blackhoused the Headlight. This Headlight is kinda different than the one in the US. Its got so many small parts inside the headlight. LOL

Thanks for looking ^_^

Haha i see youre back at it again bro..i love the pics.
                                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                                ....................My New Baby
                                SOLD TO
                                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                                X