X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tear2wo
    replied
    Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
    funny, this wagon has 3 MR threads...take care of it bro, its been in good hands...
    lol yea this wagon has been through a lot. jarhead told me the hole history about it

Leave a comment:

• cb7pr
    replied
    funny, this wagon has 3 MR threads...take care of it bro, its been in good hands...

Leave a comment:

• tear2wo
    replied
    i have 3 at the house and 2 of em took a crap on me. i ended up superglueing 1 of them and its holding up ok . thanks though!

Leave a comment:

• H22WAGON93
    replied
    you still havnt fixed that master switch yet. I told you how to mod it. I got 3 laying around. whay year did you need. Ill see if I could do a trade back to help you out

Leave a comment:

• tear2wo
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    True! I haven't seen an H22 cb9 in person yet! And I live in east Tampa!
    u shouldve came to afm09 . there were about 3 or 4 with h22's .

im real excited about my h23. still saving up as u can c . trying to find one locally so i can get it cheaper but if not ill be calling up hmotors . they quoted me 900$ for the motor n 250$ for shipping.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
    me neither, i like to be a little different ! btw its auto boosted CB9!

where do u live?
    True! I haven't seen an H22 cb9 in person yet! And I live in east Tampa!

Leave a comment:

• tear2wo
    replied
    me neither, i like to be a little different ! btw its auto boosted CB9!

where do u live?

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    nah. keeping it auto, shifting annoys me to be a daily driver. ima keep her with the f22 tranny till i get a more stable job. then get a m2b4(?) tranny with lsd . then later on in the future boost it with auto trans
    Sweet, I've never seen a boosted auto cb7! We need to meet up and take some pics!

Leave a comment:

• tear2wo
    replied
    nah. keeping it auto, shifting annoys me to be a daily driver. ima keep her with the f22 tranny till i get a more stable job. then get a m2b4(?) tranny with lsd . then later on in the future boost it with auto trans

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    wel my parents xmas present is to fix my overheating issue =] . all i think it is , is the ac fan and i need a radiator flush since im running it on water (thats a no no) .

no point in getting the ecu cuz right now im saving for an h23 swap . hopefully ill save up enough by february or march.
    Sounds good! Are you going 5spd?

Leave a comment:

• tear2wo
    replied
    wel my parents xmas present is to fix my overheating issue =] . all i think it is , is the ac fan and i need a radiator flush since im running it on water (thats a no no) .

no point in getting the ecu cuz right now im saving for an h23 swap . hopefully ill save up enough by february or march.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    I didn't know you have an F22B! And you should deff get that taken care of!

Leave a comment:

• tear2wo
    replied
    That sucks! How do you know it's the wrong one?
    jarhead told me when selling it to me . i have a f22ax ecu and the engine i have is a f22b1 . its gotten colder here in FL and the car is running funny, probably should change that quick.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    That sucks! How do you know it's the wrong one?

Leave a comment:

• tear2wo
    replied
    What's the ECU? I'd say take care of the overheating issue 1st!
    ecu is the computer that controls the air/fuel given to the engine.. i have the wrong one in there and i think its causing my car to run like shiiiit! , im wasting gas like its nothing.

now one of my fans stopped working AGAIN . so i dont eve know where to begin .. urgh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X