No announcement yet.

tear2wo : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thnx again felipe. my wagon is coming along nice :-)

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Clean wagon! EX wheels look good on there! Is that an OEM "H" emblem on the back? ^^^ Or is it off a newer honda? Looks good!
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
        thnx again felipe. my wagon is coming along nice :-)
        anytime brother, all you need now is to stop being lazy and slap those intersection lights on. and please get skinnier friends to roll with u in the wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
          anytime brother, all you need now is to stop being lazy and slap those intersection lights on. and please get skinnier friends to roll with u in the wagon.
          on my next day off ill get those babys on. lol im surprised the car handled so well with an extra 700 lbs on it . that suspension setup u put on there is great

Comment

never been a fan of these but this one sure is nice. good job!

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne View Post
              never been a fan of these but this one sure is nice. good job!
              I agree! I've never liked wagons too much but this wagon is super clean!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                I agree! I've never liked wagons too much but this wagon is super clean!
                thanks guys. well i need to take care of some maintenance issues first before i keep getting more parts for her. need an oilchange, brake pads and new master window switch. also i need to wire up the rear fog and intersections.

once im done with that im getting window visors, hoa emblems, and then start working on my system. Alpine type -x components in the front and rear on a 100w RMS x4 channel amp.

Comment

im thinking about getting a oem hood mask. wat do u guys think?

Comment

hell yea go for it. btw r u at work today?

Comment

thats wat i thought. yea i work till 630pm. my dad wont come back till friday so im stuck here till then .

Comment

thanks guys. well i need to take care of some maintenance issues first before i keep getting more parts for her. need an oilchange, brake pads and new master window switch. also i need to wire up the rear fog and intersections.

once im done with that im getting window visors, hoa emblems, and then start working on my system. Alpine type -x components in the front and rear on a 100w RMS x4 channel amp.
                        Yeah take care of that first I'm not talking about you but people have hooked up cars and they run like shit lol focus on maintenance first! but what about that "H" on the back? Is that the regular size or is it off a newer Honda?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                          Yeah take care of that first I'm not talking about you but people have hooked up cars and they run like shit lol focus on maintenance first! but what about that "H" on the back? Is that the regular size or is it off a newer Honda?
                          the H was from a newer accord i think a 2000

Comment

hm .. i never knew that. i thought it came with it. i just saw the 91 emblem and i like the 1 i have better.

Comment

Yeah thats what I figured because it's bigger than the OEM "H" but it looks good! I would get one for my cb but I have a cf "H" and it looks pretty good! Goes with the tinted windows and the black moldings! But I've seen that bigger "H" on a few Acura Integras before! I'll probably get one when I paint my cb!
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

im thinking about getting a oem hood mask. wat do u guys think?
                                Whats that? A nose bra? I wouldnt get it...
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X