Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
      im not getting the full bra.
      Not bad! Just keep it clean!
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
        Not bad! Just keep it clean!
        u know it

here are a few pics i took today with the intersections on. a lil dirty but shell be cleaned up asap/

happy felipe?

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Nice... How did you wire up your rear fog? Im waiting for mine in the mail I bought from Felipe, idk if I want to get a switch and harness or if I just want to wire it to the tails

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
          BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
          SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
            Nice... How did you wire up your rear fog? Im waiting for mine in the mail I bought from Felipe, idk if I want to get a switch and harness or if I just want to wire it to the tails
            not wired up yet lol . i have a integra fog switch im planning to use when i get a harness made . i put it in the center console by the ebrake. you can wire it to the brake lights but i rather use a switch so when people are on my ass i just flick it on and theyll back off

i also need to wire up my intersections. i have the oem relay for it just dont really get the wiring for it

Comment

haha about time man. looking good. now save up for a lil quick maaco paint. claude can hook u up for cheap and make it look like his car

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                haha about time man. looking good. now save up for a lil quick maaco paint. claude can hook u up for cheap and make it look like his car
                yea bro. i also need to get the rear fog and intersections wired up asap. monday im fixing the window and getting brake pads and window visors. you still got those HOA's?

Comment

na man keeoing them. but i get u rich's number so he can hook u up

Comment

not wired up yet lol . i have a integra fog switch im planning to use when i get a harness made . i put it in the center console by the ebrake. you can wire it to the brake lights but i rather use a switch so when people are on my ass i just flick it on and theyll back off

i also need to wire up my intersections. i have the oem relay for it just dont really get the wiring for it
                    Well I planned on wiring it to the tails because I did have any extra slots to put in a switch, but then the other day I found a nice tan 92/93 armrest at the JY with the extra slots. So I want to get a switch and harness now lol.

You should find you a new front bumper, that one looks like it been through alot lol.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
                      Well I planned on wiring it to the tails because I did have any extra slots to put in a switch, but then the other day I found a nice tan 92/93 armrest at the JY with the extra slots. So I want to get a switch and harness now lol.

You should find you a new front bumper, that one looks like it been through alot lol.
                      lol tell me about it. im hoping to paint her white again soon. after im done with my system i dont know if im going to save for a paint job or for my h22 swap. paint might be white again or all black and keep the rims white. wa do you guys think?

Comment

i just found my answer.....

I see you have decided to go with the H22 swap.

Hope all is well Issac.
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

yea i want to keep her as reliable as i can. im also leaving her auto. my plan is to do the swap and then if i get bored ill boost the h22 on like 8 psi and keep her auto. not many cars are boosted and automatic , and for good reason, but i want to step outside the box with this one.

of course the swap wont happen till spring 2010 and if i do end up boosting the h22, itll happen near winter 2010

Comment

yea i want to keep her as reliable as i can. im also leaving her auto. my plan is to do the swap and then if i get bored ill boost the h22 on like 8 psi and keep her auto. not many cars are boosted and automatic , and for good reason, but i want to step outside the box with this one.

of course the swap wont happen till spring 2010 and if i do end up boosting the h22, itll happen near winter 2010

not to argue,,, but i'd be one to tell you a a auto turbocharged 4 cyl is fun as heck...

here is my auto turbocharged 4 cyl http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=26450514

you'll love it man!

all you'll need is to upgrade your transmission cooler, i'd do that with the H22 swap anyways,
                            like i did in my auto H22 build.

and better transmission fluid, preferably a full synthetic.
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                              not to argue,,, but i'd be one to tell you a a auto turbocharged 4 cyl is fun as heck...

here is my auto turbocharged 4 cyl http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=26450514

you'll love it man!

all you'll need is to upgrade your transmission cooler, i'd do that with the H22 swap anyways,
                              like i did in my auto H22 build.

and better transmission fluid, preferably a full synthetic.
                              k thanks man. i know i got a lot of research to do about boosting an auto. im getting the lsd tranny too so thatll come thru. im gonna save up $3k for the entire swap. i might do paint after the swap but before boosting.

Comment

thats kewl,, boosting an auto is the same as a 5 spd pretty much.

personally... I'd recomend you get the H23 if you plan on boosting.

It will save you alot of time and headaches.. before i go on a rant and take up your thread, if you would like to know why i and many others would recomend this.. just let me know.
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X