tear2wo : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
    thats kewl,, boosting an auto is the same as a 5 spd pretty much.

personally... I'd recomend you get the H23 if you plan on boosting.

It will save you alot of time and headaches.. before i go on a rant and take up your thread, if you would like to know why i and many others would recomend this.. just let me know.
    Lol it's ok. I rather know these things now then later. I started a new thread in the Forced Induction section about this.

Bump!

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

bump for a jdm goodie on da way

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post

Lookin clean! Those EX rims look good on your cb9! What about the front grille? Do you have one?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

bump for a jdm goodie on da way
          What's the JDM goodie? Any pics?
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

lol uve complimented me on the ex wheels 3 times u should get urself some

its in the mail, ill get pics wen i have them on the car

Comment

lol uve complimented me on the ex wheels 3 times u should get urself some

its in the mail, ill get pics wen i have them on the car
              Lol it's because they look good on your wagon! But I already got the 92-93 EXs so if I spend money on wheels I'm getting aftermarket wheels
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

new piks. bump

Comment

up

Comment

nice man. wagons are sexy in person.
                    The beginning of a new era............................
                    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

thnx man

Bump for new brake pads

Comment

I got a rear fog switch ! Would you be interested in a black leather armrest?

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                        BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                        SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

i wish i had that "no fat chicks" sticker on my window about 2 weeks ago

cause i invited my cousin to the club and she wants to bring her fat ass friend and i really didnt want her to go

by the time she came to the door jus say some shit like "read the sign bitch read the sign"

Comment

Originally posted by DrSzSoLDIeR View Post

cause i invited my cousin to the club and she wants to bring her fat ass friend and i really didnt want her to go

by the time she came to the door jus say some shit like "read the sign bitch read the sign"
                            lmao. i luv that sticker. i have a fat friend wit long hair and he rides wit me all the time . everytime before he gets in the car i stop him and say "read the sign miss"

cb7 addict : jdm armrest? i need it to have the spot for the switches. i have a oem navy blue armrest but i dont want to put it on since i have that fog switch there.

Comment

lmao. i luv that sticker. i have a fat friend wit long hair and he rides wit me all the time . everytime before he gets in the car i stop him and say "read the sign miss"

cb7 addict : jdm armrest? i need it to have the spot for the switches. i have a oem navy blue armrest but i dont want to put it on since i have that fog switch there.
                              No its not JDM. Where is your fog switch located at? I have a CB9 armrest with the extra slots but im not sure if im going to keep it yet or not because of the auto seatbelts

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                              BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                              SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by DrSzSoLDIeR View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X