No announcement yet.

tear2wo : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just going to keep my black leather armrest and sell the one with extra slots. I will just make a spot to put the rear fog switch.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

finally got to a computer. heres my new goodiee

oem window visors.
      Last edited by tear2wo; 05-18-2009, 02:01 PM.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

^^^ window visors??? Nice! How much were they? I want a sunroof visor!
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

pretty xpensive. these are oem/jdm visors. they have some ventshade visors on ebay for like 16$ .

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
            pretty xpensive. these are oem/jdm visors. they have some ventshade visors on ebay for like 16$ .
            Thats why I asked you how much they were! I want the real deal...not some ebay cheapo shit.
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

about 90$ bucksz. neways i need to find better mounting tape. i used the one they use at honda (friend works there) and it rained all day yesterday and its starting to unstick. gonna get me some 3m tape.

neways i have about 150$ in my audio fund. gonna get me the 2 alpine type x component sets first, then a new deck, than finally a 100w rms x4 channel amp.

Comment

about 90$ bucksz. neways i need to find better mounting tape. i used the one they use at honda (friend works there) and it rained all day yesterday and its starting to unstick. gonna get me some 3m tape.

neways i have about 150$ in my audio fund. gonna get me the 2 alpine type x component sets first, then a new deck, than finally a 100w rms x4 channel amp.
                Cool, $90 is not bad! I only like the sunroof visor. I dont like window visors too much. Keep us updated on the new deck and stuff!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

okay. no more plans for engine swap or audio work soon. i want my car to be looking sexy for AFM09 so my new plans are wheels, grill and paint. have a few things in mind. stay tune

Comment

Window visors are sick! I want oem visors too but they are really hard to find for the coupe

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

i couldnt find any when i had my coupe either. just get some ventshades on ebay.. their pretty much the same as oem ones. ur just paying more cuz theyre "OEM".

Comment

you should hit me up sometimes, since im in your area

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

You still plan on painting the wagon?
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                            You still plan on painting the wagon?

not any time soon. saving for new wheels rite now.

bohn - yea bro we should chill. i jus hit up the boynton bch mall yestaday. we should go 2 da car meets by jog road but accords rnt really looked at der lol

Comment

Thats a good idea! Your paint doesn't look bad at all! What kind of wheels are you looking for! I would say black with a chrome lip!
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

bohn - yea bro we should chill. i jus hit up the boynton bch mall yestaday. we should go 2 da car meets by jog road but accords rnt really looked at der lol
                                definitely, im down to roll with you there if you go.

and if they don't look at accords, all the better.. i dont want people lookin at my shit!

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Working...
                                X