No announcement yet.

tear2wo : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol .. i jus dont want to go with my wagon till its perfect.. it looks too oem.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Any updates on the wheels?
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

bad news guys. i got a ticket last week for 191$. cop said he caught me doing 48 in a 35 but there was another car in front of me going fast and he stopped him and let him go and pulled me over. whatever, well the wheels are on hold for now .

Comment

That sucks.

STOP SPEEPING!!!!:P
          My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
            bad news guys. i got a ticket last week for 191$. cop said he caught me doing 48 in a 35 but there was another car in front of me going fast and he stopped him and let him go and pulled me over. whatever, well the wheels are on hold for now .
            Damn, that sucks! Sorry about that man!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Yea it sucks. Since I have a jdm cluster the speedo don't work. And I wasn't hauling ass either, I go with traffic and my aunt was in the car with me. I was keeeping up with the car in front of me and I think the cop got the car in front of me with the radar but decided 2 pull me over.

I'm not even sure when I'm going to get suttin for my car since this month my paycheks are going to bills. As soon as I pay evrything off ill most likely get a blizzgrill nxt

Comment

I think the cop got the car in front of me with the radar but decided 2 pull me over.
                Yeah I hear you on that! Cops don't like hondas!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

everyone thinks my car is a volvo since i dont have a grill

Comment

everyone thinks my car is a volvo since i dont have a grill
                    Lol what happened to your grille?
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                      Lol what happened to your grille?
                      I only had a 91 grill n it jus doesn't fit nomore. Hopefully ima get a lil jdm goodie going into july then a blizzgrill . I'm gonna start getting her ready for AFM09 .

Comment

I only had a 91 grill n it jus doesn't fit nomore. Hopefully ima get a lil jdm goodie going into july then a blizzgrill . I'm gonna start getting her ready for AFM09 .
                        Oh OK! I want a blizzgrill grille to but I can't afford it right now so I'm rocking the 90-91 OEM grille! If I were you I would rock the OEM grille...I took my OEM grille off for like a week because I planned to "DIY" it but I dont have time so I put it back on...they look weird w/o a grille!
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                          Oh OK! I want a blizzgrill grille to but I can't afford it right now so I'm rocking the 90-91 OEM grille! If I were you I would rock the OEM grille...I took my OEM grille off for like a week because I planned to "DIY" it but I dont have time so I put it back on...they look weird w/o a grille!
                          I hv a credit for 20$ at a jy by my house but I cnt find no grills there in good condition. I cn buy a oem gril but I rathr just save ma money and get a blizzgrill. I got use to my car with no grill. I still dunno if ima paint my grill black or white. Urgh .. decisions..

Comment

I hv a credit for 20$ at a jy by my house but I cnt find no grills there in good condition. I cn buy a oem gril but I rathr just save ma money and get a blizzgrill. I got use to my car with no grill. I still dunno if ima paint my grill black or white. Urgh .. decisions..
                            I hear you! Decisions are hard to make! I want a blizzgrill but can't really afford it right now! I'll have to rock the OEM grille til X-mas or taxes! My budget is tight as hell right now...I owe my dad a bunch of money!
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

I still dunno if ima paint my grill black or white. Urgh .. decisions..
                              I would keep it black if I were you!
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

So I decided on black. Next week ill get it

Anyways a few days ago someone bumpd into my drivers side door under the mirror while I had my car parked outside my house. I was inside so didn't catch the asshole. Door is dented a little and a few scratches. So next I'm planning on repainting the car white in the nxt couple of weeks.

Then h23 gettin tired of having a slow wagon lol

Comment

Working...
                                X