Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
    Got it for 100$ I thnk. Cnt remember.

And my mom was driving my car a few weeks ago and rippd it off. I'm thinking of getting a mugen abs lip from ebay.
    $100 for a blizzgrille? That's a steal...I need a deal like that! And about the lip, that sucks! Thats why I dont let no one
    drive my cb7, except my dad(my mechanic)!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

moms and tuners dont mix lol. especially with no ps in ma car

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

moms and tuners dont mix lol. especially with no ps in ma car
        I agree! Lol My mom says I pull off too fast! But no ps? Power steering? What happened to it?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          I agree! Lol My mom says I pull off too fast! But no ps? Power steering? What happened to it?
          the steering rack is leaking so it feels like i have no ps even thought the belts r turning. im saving up right now to fix that and get the ac recharged

Comment

nice wagon bro. i like ur front end, it looks clean.
            My RIDE

Comment

the steering rack is leaking so it feels like i have no ps even thought the belts r turning. im saving up right now to fix that and get the ac recharged
              Where is the the steering rack located? Ever since the swap was finished it feels like I have no ps and the ps pump is full! Any suggestions?
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Where is the the steering rack located? Ever since the swap was finished it feels like I have no ps and the ps pump is full! Any suggestions?
                not sure where its located ..

okay well since im keeping the wagon and hopefully coming up with some extra cash, ima be making my baby look sexy for once. first i might need a new radiator or thermostat because i have over heating problems.

im going to in the next few weeks get these things going :

-fix some lose wires and clean up engine bay
                -get a POA ecu
                - need four screws that hole on the middle piece of the roof rack
                - get her detailed (20$ by some dude i know at work)
                - find me some sexy white wheels.
                - 2 15" subs + amp

hopefully ill have her looking decent for AFM even though its a slow project. i regret turning my back out on her but shes going to be a beauty . Youll see!

Comment

Where have you been man?!
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Where have you been man?!
                    bro i just started focusing on school so my wagon has been on the bottom of my list of priorities. right now i need a thermostat, replace a bunch of wires (my car is about to catch fire anyday now), and timing belt need replacing.

but last week i detailed the interior and the outside so shes looking clean. im going to put the window visors back on tomorrow. leaving her without intersections and fogs for a while, at least until i have the engine running good.

but i decided to get something done so lmk wa u guys think ...

Comment

haha love the tints bro. slap the dam fogs back on for afm09.

Comment

Damn that's dark! What % is it?

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

20% in the front doors and 5% in the back im tryna get laid!!

Comment

That's only 20%? Looks a whole lot darker than that.
                            Looks good though, I like it

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Looking good! I like how the mirrors go with the tints! You should go flatblack on your wheels!
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

i want some white 17"s rims.. but right now the engine comes first.

do you guys think i should get the POA ecu 1st first ?(the ecu fuse keeps blowing) or radiator flush and replace thermostat (overheating problems before) ?

Comment

Working...
                                X