tear2wo : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
    damn that sucks. oh well. im still undecided if i should get the right ecu for my engine or get the overheating situation fixed. im on a budget urgh ..
    What's the ECU? I'd say take care of the overheating issue 1st!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      What's the ECU? I'd say take care of the overheating issue 1st!
      ecu is the computer that controls the air/fuel given to the engine.. i have the wrong one in there and i think its causing my car to run like shiiiit! , im wasting gas like its nothing.

now one of my fans stopped working AGAIN . so i dont eve know where to begin .. urgh

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

That sucks! How do you know it's the wrong one?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

That sucks! How do you know it's the wrong one?
          jarhead told me when selling it to me . i have a f22ax ecu and the engine i have is a f22b1 . its gotten colder here in FL and the car is running funny, probably should change that quick.

Comment

I didn't know you have an F22B! And you should deff get that taken care of!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

wel my parents xmas present is to fix my overheating issue =] . all i think it is , is the ac fan and i need a radiator flush since im running it on water (thats a no no) .

no point in getting the ecu cuz right now im saving for an h23 swap . hopefully ill save up enough by february or march.

Comment

wel my parents xmas present is to fix my overheating issue =] . all i think it is , is the ac fan and i need a radiator flush since im running it on water (thats a no no) .

no point in getting the ecu cuz right now im saving for an h23 swap . hopefully ill save up enough by february or march.
                Sounds good! Are you going 5spd?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

nah. keeping it auto, shifting annoys me to be a daily driver. ima keep her with the f22 tranny till i get a more stable job. then get a m2b4(?) tranny with lsd . then later on in the future boost it with auto trans

Comment

nah. keeping it auto, shifting annoys me to be a daily driver. ima keep her with the f22 tranny till i get a more stable job. then get a m2b4(?) tranny with lsd . then later on in the future boost it with auto trans
                    Sweet, I've never seen a boosted auto cb7! We need to meet up and take some pics!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

me neither, i like to be a little different ! btw its auto boosted CB9!

where do u live?

Comment

me neither, i like to be a little different ! btw its auto boosted CB9!

where do u live?
                        True! I haven't seen an H22 cb9 in person yet! And I live in east Tampa!
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

True! I haven't seen an H22 cb9 in person yet! And I live in east Tampa!
                          u shouldve came to afm09 . there were about 3 or 4 with h22's .

im real excited about my h23. still saving up as u can c . trying to find one locally so i can get it cheaper but if not ill be calling up hmotors . they quoted me 900$ for the motor n 250$ for shipping.

Comment

you still havnt fixed that master switch yet. I told you how to mod it. I got 3 laying around. whay year did you need. Ill see if I could do a trade back to help you out
                            NEW PSN
                            H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                            RIP

Comment

i have 3 at the house and 2 of em took a crap on me. i ended up superglueing 1 of them and its holding up ok . thanks though!

Comment

funny, this wagon has 3 MR threads...take care of it bro, its been in good hands...

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                                X