No announcement yet.

tear2wo : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yours plans are sounding good. is it possible to chip a auto ecu? I'm planning on doing a F22b DOHC non-vtec swap in my wagon.

the sedan
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
    the wagon
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
    the integra
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

i think it is . pm someone at crazy tuning and theyll b able 2 tell you. i think ive read somehwere on here that its been done b4. good luck

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
        i got my p19 tcu in last night. put her in and wow did it make a difference. as of now my car is reliable. the only things i have to worry about are maintenance things. so my next step is either getting my timing belt changed or getting new suspension .. wa do u guys think ?
        Replace the timing belt...then suspension.

Are you getting coil overs?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

its been a long time since ive replaced the tranny. i just did a drain n fill with honda ATF.
          im changing my break pads next week and then ill be changing the lower balljoints and getting a radiator fan.

my tranny is still shifting only 2 gears!!! this problem has me stumped. i replaced the tranny, replaced the tcu . no codes at all for any of them .i think im going to be opening up the tcu next and seeing if evrything looks good.

hopefully after the transmission fix ill be replacing all the belts.

for some reason i just cant quit on this car

Comment

ok wel im pretty much done with this car. just going to replace some of the belts and keep doing oilchanges and thats it.

gonna save up 5k and then sell this car and get me a v6 accord . im done .

Comment

ok wel im pretty much done with this car. just going to replace some of the belts and keep doing oilchanges and thats it.

gonna save up 5k and then sell this car and get me a v6 accord . im done .
              why uu giving up????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
              I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by hondaacc91 View Post
                  why uu giving up????
                  right now i just want this car reliable enough until i get myself a better job n can save up for another one. im done with trying to do a swap, better susp. and making her a speed demon. i just dont have that kind of money coming in for that. its just going to be a point A to point B car. tired of pouring money into her and then finding more problems.

Comment

selling this car.. time to move on to something with a more comfortable ride.

Comment

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

selling this car.. time to move on to something with a more comfortable ride.
                        I hear you brother. What do you plan on getting next?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

a Versa just like you...j/k

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

94 eclipse. super clean

u guys know of ne1 that would want this car? id probably sell for 1500$

Comment

Eclipse sounds good. And no, but have you tried posting it on Craigslist? Alot of people in the Tampa area seem to want CB7s alot. Mine sold in less than a week.
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

yea i got 1 guy comin 2 c it 2marro i believe.

.. ima probably have to sell it 4 cheap cuz motor mounts r shot n the springs make a nasty grinding sound.. thats not too apealing lol . w.e .

Comment

Working...
                                X