93 LX COUPE : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acura Cl Rims Are Finally On The Cb

i finally clean up the cb and put them on . here are the pics. all i need is to drop it and thats cooming soon in march or april.

MOVING TO BACK FLORIDA IN 2 WEEKS. CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK OVER THERE.

Comment

Lowered My Cb Over The Weekend

man i finally lowered the cb and it's such a big difference. it also looks so much better than before.

BEFORE

AFTER

Comment

Intercooler

i am not on a budget but i am without a job. which makes things go a little bit slower. i can't wait to boost my cb. little by little i'm getting there. i came across this kid all the way in indiana selling an dodge neon srt4 intercooler for $40 on craigslist and scooped that bitch up quick. its like in new condition he had upgraded to stage 3 everthing after 6 months with the car.

Comment

I Slammed That Bitch Already

i was going to wait to spring to lower it because of the snow and potholes here in illinios. my girl bought a new car so this is not are primary car anymore. it drives so much better and looks 10X better to.

Comment

What all do you have left until you boost?

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
            I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Not Going To Boost

i dont think ima boost right now because i got into some trouble and i sold almost i my turbo stuff. all i have is the mani. i kept it for just in case reasons

Comment

Got My H.i.d.'s In Finally

today under below zero weather i recieved my h.i.d.'s in the mail and slap them in and washed my baby. it was fucking freezing but she deserves it. i also needed cause of all the fing salt up here. but i got a pic with my phone and i will post more. 6000k 35 watt from DDM TUNING. i don't like that ricer blue slash going into purple bs.

WILL GET MORE PICS SOON !!!!!!!!

Comment

Car looks good bro. Glad you got those HIDs in that frigid weather. I have mine in the basement cuz its just too freaking cold!
                  I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                  Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My coupe!!!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                  Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

New Pics Of My Baby In The Winter

I was bored today so i grabbed the camera and went at it. I figured get some last winter pics before i move to florida and this is what i came up with. Can't wait to go on that road trip down to florida. once i'm down there i am going to be more enthusiastic about hooking her up even more because of you know the summer year round.....

Comment

Picked Up A New Radio For The Coupe

i was at the gas station a few weeks ago and this kid comes up to me selling radios and pick this one up for $40. talk about crack head prices. all i had to buy was the sleeve,trim and remote. i got all of it for like $23 on ebay and finally installed it. very nice much better than what i had.

Comment

Junk Yard Finds

i went to the junk yard today to get a sedan trunk for my coupe that i saw 2 days ago but they had f it up. i lucked out though found 4 boss tweeter rear bumper lights and a h23spacer on the floor. currently working on installing tweeters on the black triangle shaped piece by dash.

will post more pics of the tweeter base when finished

Comment

ur cb looks good and clean i see u be getting good deals on parts wish i could find deals like that

Comment

i'm never in a hurry to get stuff. i'm always searching for stuff on ebay and craigslist though.

Comment

Working...
                            X