X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECalvo31
    replied
    Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
    Well look who it is...wassup papa...shes looking good as always..heh and i see youre still rolling with the different rims ...lol..
    Yo, I think I will keep it like that too. I will paint them the same color. Some poeple don't even notice it. When they do they're like wtf. If I paint them the same color no one will tell and no one has it like that either. So, it will be different. lol.

Leave a comment:

• ECalvo31
    replied
    Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
    Those rear mud flaps dont look like cb's where they come from??
    To be honest that is what came with the car. I know they don't belong there I just haven't gotten the correct ones. lol

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Well look who it is...wassup papa...shes looking good as always..heh and i see youre still rolling with the different rims ...lol..

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    Those rear mud flaps dont look like cb's where they come from??

Leave a comment:

• CB7_91/DX
    replied
    Im rockin that same legend lip you have

Leave a comment:

• ECalvo31
    replied
    I'll post some more pics on my new things to do on my baby. lol. Thanks for the feed back guys. I really appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• ECalvo31
    replied
    Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
    ok im back lol i didnt see the interior pics that all black looks sick black leather seats would look crazy, 1nce again it looks good bro lol.
    Well, I'm getting racing seats. I want them to look like some what of the seat covers I have now. Not exactly but something. lol. Thanks bro.

Leave a comment:

• AcCoRd91cBsEveN
    replied
    ok im back lol i didnt see the interior pics that all black looks sick black leather seats would look crazy, 1nce again it looks good bro lol.

Leave a comment:

• ECalvo31
    replied
    Originally posted by TypeG View Post
    look at all that black interior! i didn't know all that was in there. the car sits pretty low too! later.
    LMFAO..It's not better than yours TypeG. Yeah, I made it black and it is low. I don't really think it is but everyone says it is. lol.

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    look at all that black interior! i didn't know all that was in there. the car sits pretty low too! later.

Leave a comment:

• ECalvo31
    replied
    Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
    Looks good, just get a 92/93 grill or shave the one you have now so you can fix the front gaps
    Yeah, I have a chargespeed grille coming in soon. Someone hit me while I was parked in a parking lot. I came out and it was all bang up. My hood was mess up and headlights. My headlights aren't the correct year nor is my grille. lol. Next is 1 pieces.

Leave a comment:

• cb7addict
    replied
    Looks good, just get a 92/93 grill or shave the one you have now so you can fix the front gaps

Leave a comment:

• ECalvo31
    replied
    Originally posted by metruis02 View Post
    dude she is looking good..
    i love that interior too, suits the car
    Thanks, bro. It took me a while to put it like that. lol. Someone convinced me to do it. Luckily I took it.
    Last edited by ECalvo31; 04-02-2009, 03:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• metruis02
    replied
    dude she is looking good..
    i love that interior too, suits the car

Leave a comment:

• ECalvo31
    replied
    Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
    Are those bronze colored rims you had on her? those are sick bro, btw she looks good.
    No, I have 2 different rims on there. I think I'm going to keep it like that and just paint them the same way. Thanks a lot bro.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X