No announcement yet.

H_wag88 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay now i've fallen in love with your car!!!!!

looks sooooooooo good

Comment

Originally posted by H_wag88 View Post
      yea
      Cool, the way your ITR's look makes me wanna get a set and polish them up! I dont like white ITR's too much!
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by confused_accord View Post
        okay now i've fallen in love with your car!!!!!

looks sooooooooo good
        lol thank you

My Ride http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131930

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Cool, the way your ITR's look makes me wanna get a set and polish them up! I dont like white ITR's too much!

yea alot of pplz dnt want to try it because most pplz spent a nice bill getting them that they dont want to mess it up i mean i like the white ones but only on certain color cars and i got these from a friend that owed me money he tried putting them on his civic then found out they didnt fit... when i got them they someone had painted them grey i was going to leave them white but didnt think it would go good with the gry of my wagon so i stripped them dowm and polished them the outcome came out good

When i get the car back from paint im going to polish them up real good one last time then have them cleared so that i dnt have to keep polishing them over and over

Comment

yea alot of pplz dnt want to try it because most pplz spent a nice bill getting them that they dont want to mess it up i mean i like the white ones but only on certain color cars and i got these from a friend that owed me money he tried putting them on his civic then found out they didnt fit... when i got them they someone had painted them grey i was going to leave them white but didnt think it would go good with the gry of my wagon so i stripped them dowm and polished them the outcome came out good

When i get the car back from paint im going to polish them up real good one last time then have them cleared so that i dnt have to keep polishing them over and over
            looks good

Comment

got any pics of the interior?
              did you have the rear seats recovered in black? how well did the fronts seats line up when you bolted them in?

Comment

Originally posted by cb95spd View Post
                got any pics of the interior?
                did you have the rear seats recovered in black? how well did the fronts seats line up when you bolted them in?
                the back seats have not been finished yet so for now im still rockin the other pair i had the front seats were pretty easy b/c the front of the rails bolted right up the back of the rail needed to be cuz a little but it cam out good havent really done alot on interior pics b/c i get to it when i can but will post pics when i get the car back so you can see

Comment

hey bro...i seen where u work at...at some tire place right...
                  i brought that white truck next to ur place...when u where closin up the shop that day
                  MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

That's a good idea man! They deff look clean! What kind of center caps are those?
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

When are you getting the wagon back?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                        hey bro...i seen where u work at...at some tire place right...
                        i brought that white truck next to ur place...when u where closin up the shop that day
                        yea we got a shop right nex to the tire plac

That's a good idea man! They deff look clean! What kind of center caps are those?

S2k center caps

When are you getting the wagon back?
                        i was trying to get it back B4 the show on saturday but doesnt look like its gonna happen my cars not the only one there and im not really trying to rush cuz i want them to do a good job but hopefully sometime this week coming ill have it back 2 least i dnt have to go too far cuz i work down the street from the house at my dads shop and the paint shops right behind so i can keep check on it

Comment

S2k center caps
                          Cool! Were they hard to find?
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

i was trying to get it back B4 the show on saturday but doesnt look like its gonna happen my cars not the only one there and im not really trying to rush cuz i want them to do a good job but hopefully sometime this week coming ill have it back 2 least i dnt have to go too far cuz i work down the street from the house at my dads shop and the paint shops right behind so i can keep check on it
                            That's nice man! I would go up there everyday just to see how my car is doing! Lol What part of Tampa are you from?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Clean ass wag man

I usually hate when people alter ITR's, but they look bad ass polished.

Didn't know S2K caps fit them either.
                              Originally posted by chessboxer
                              We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                              Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

latinooooo bitchessss

fukin sexxxy
                                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X