• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wanna run a turbo...
    2.5 pipping all the way down...
    um...
    what do i need.
    turbo exhaust, turbo, down pipe. what else? oh i want a boost controler so i can run low boost. dont want to blow up the engine just want a little extra umph. lol. oh intercooler? or can i run it with a filter? lol help!!!!
    Accord SE

93se
    Members Ride
    Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
    Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

has anyone done a j32a2 swap into our cars.. i would like to do that.
      i wonder how the wiring would go.
      civics have done this swap ive seen.
      Accord SE

93se
      Members Ride
      Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak

Comment

any ideas?
        Accord SE

93se
        Members Ride

Comment

Keep Up The Good Work
          VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
          1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
          MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
            Keep Up The Good Work
            Thanks man ill try.

oh btw to let everyone know i didnt use the tail lights i said i was....
            i did for a little while but i took my old ones and took of the night shade on the turn signal, so red is shaded and the rest isn't. i think it looks pretty cool and original.
            Accord SE

93se
            Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by esskater892 View Post
              has anyone done a j32a2 swap into our cars.. i would like to do that.
              i wonder how the wiring would go.
              civics have done this swap ive seen.
              not that has been posted yet.... if ever got a spare cb to play with i would try it.... u can get the j30-32-35 for cheap cheap its just a tranny that cost a arm and butthole. wiring is cheap too i think someone got quote by rywire or sumone for like 100-150 bucks.
              Members Ride sold...
              I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7 View Post
                not that has been posted yet.... if ever got a spare cb to play with i would try it.... u can get the j30-32-35 for cheap cheap its just a tranny that cost a arm and butthole. wiring is cheap too i think someone got quote by rywire or sumone for like 100-150 bucks.
                dam dude that would be awesome.

update on car - i spun a bearing, so for now im gonna be getting and put in another f22 for now.

im just stuck between doing the j32a2 swap, i think would be alot, v6 lol, or doing a f20b DOHC swap. f20b would be turbo-ed.

im just doing research right now, gotta save money first lol.

oh and if anyone wants to help me put in that f22 ill be doing it thurs hopefully, that would be awesome, il lbuy the beer. haha
                Accord SE

93se
                Members Ride

Comment

started to tear down today. i think this would be a good time to clean and maybe a wire tuck? lol.
                  Accord SE

93se
                  Members Ride

Comment

engine is out and disassembled. began to assemble, slowed down because i needed some bolts. cleaned the bay out some. gonna make it clean but nothing more really yet. just want to get running again and quick. ill post pic's up after im done with build. lol.
                    Accord SE

93se
                    Members Ride

Comment

dude i am doing a motor swap tomorrow for another guy in town tomorrow. so i may have some spare parts if u need. txt me when u get this. sorry i was slow txting back today the wife keeps takin the phone ....
                      Members Ride sold...
                      I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

haha thats straight man. i do have a pretty good size oil leak but i havent had time to see whats up. im about to be on a cruise trmw. but um. ya

MY CAR IS RUNNING AGAIN!
                        started up first try too. ill post the little pic's i took when i get back. sry i couldnt make it to the party i actually had to do alot of running around and then we left that night. next time tho.
                        Accord SE

93se
                        Members Ride

Comment

yo nice ride......great start lol keep up the great work
                          VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                          1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                          MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

DUDE I GOTTA UPLOAD PIC"S OF THE ENGINE REPLACEMENT I DID TO MY CAR.

and im thinkin about hid's dont know much but im gonna find out. and i want new head lights.
                            Accord SE

93se
                            Members Ride

Comment

up on jacks

enjne out

old engine on ground

old head

new (old) block

me and my pops had to do some works to get the flywheel bolts off the old block

thats what i did to the crank

thats the hole i made, ill get some pic's of the thrown rod soon.
                              Accord SE

93se
                              Members Ride

Comment

damn! nice hole ya got there buddy. how did that happen?

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

Working...
                                X