dannycb7 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
    not bad, one thing that i dont like is the future mod of using a civic front seat.. upgrade to a better seat
    well im dont know of im going to do it but i like those seats .maybe ill get integra front seat....

Comment

Originally posted by dannycb7 View Post
      well im dont know of im going to do it but i like those seats .maybe ill get integra front seat....
      go wit at least integra seats. they are alot better than civic ones. mine made my back hurt so much it wasnt even funny

Comment

go wit at least integra seats. they are alot better than civic ones. mine made my back hurt so much it wasnt even funny
        wow so it seems that civic seats suck!!!! Well where i live there ir junkyard close to mu house and there are a lot of integras!!! im going with the integras!!!
        Last edited by dannycb7; 04-15-2009, 10:45 PM.

Comment

yeah dats true!!!! but i dont wehre to get the Chargespeed!!!
          It would look nice. They are hard to find though and do you have any idea how much its gonna cost you?

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
          BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
          SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
            It would look nice. They are hard to find though and do you have any idea how much its gonna cost you?
            i know its expensive!!!!!

Comment

yeah dats true!!!! but i dont wehre to get the Chargespeed!!!
              Andysautosport.com
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

that woul look gud!!!! but i dont know about the amber corners!!!
                Ebay has 90-91 amber corners but I dont know about 92-93 amber corners...they're different!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                  Ebay has 90-91 amber corners but I dont know about 92-93 amber corners...they're different!
                  I didnt see any chargespeed grills on that site . Im not even sure if you can use it on oem usdm headlights since we have nipples on ours, I could be wrong though.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                  BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                  SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Andysautosport.com
                    thnaks man!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addict View Post
                      I didnt see any chargespeed grills on that site . Im not even sure if you can use it on oem usdm headlights since we have nipples on ours, I could be wrong though.
                      well maybe in notoutting this grille cuz its a lot of money but maybe y do something wit the grille!!!! n getting the 93 headlights soon!!!

Comment

i would like to know wats the diffence bteween the 90-91 grille and the 92-93????

Comment

wat u think if do they diy shoft shifter....

Comment

I dont know why ppl say civic seats suck...my brother has 92-95 civic seats on his 92 integra and they're pretty good
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

i would like to know wats the diffence bteween the 90-91 grille and the 92-93????
                              theres like 3 different grills that i know of that look different but as far as fit the 90 91 and the 92 dont fit each other.

Comment

I dont know why ppl say civic seats suck...my brother has 92-95 civic seats on his 92 integra and they're pretty good
                                yeah dats why i wanted to do it but its umcofortable!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X