No announcement yet.

604_SE : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
    - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

Looks great. Was the swap easy? I heard its easier to swap the H22A into an SE.
      2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
      2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
      CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
      GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
        My swap took a few months to complete because it was done on free time and everything was done meticulously...

But no, if anything its the same or harder than doing a swap into any cb that has a f22a6 since all SE's are auto. We did try to do it properly so extra time was needed on almost every aspect of the swap... I can proudly say that my swap has to be one of the most well done... and the credit for that goes to Yasu (YK86) for all his hard work, he treated my car as his own and it shows in my opinion.

That picture doesn't do justice; it’s a bit blurry. I’ll update it once I get a new pic....

Farhad

Comment

Cool
          2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
          2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
          CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
          GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
            Just curious which model of BC Racing coilovers you have?
            I cant seem to find one for my 90 EX...?

The website has a clickable pdf product list. Our suspension components are the same as 5th Gen. They will work. It also looks like pillowball tops are available, but I could be wrong.
            Click Here for website

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by CB3 View Post
              The website has a clickable pdf product list. Our suspension components are the same as 5th Gen. They will work. It also looks like pillowball tops are available, but I could be wrong.
              Click Here for website
              That's what I thought too bro, but doesn't look like they are. I confirmed it with Phil last time that these indeed come with hard bushings for our application

Farhad, what's your suspension setting at currently? And how does it handle?

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                That's what I thought too bro, but doesn't look like they are. I confirmed it with Phil last time that these indeed come with hard bushings for our application

Farhad, what's your suspension setting at currently? And how does it handle?

Ronald
                I actually don't know

Yasu had set them, i've adjusted them since to my liking... but im not to sure. I love em' and compared to H&R sport springs on oem shocks they're amazing . My expereince with coilovers is limited so I can't really give any comparative answer but it feels like night and day for my situation... hopefully you'll get to see it soon and share your expertise so people on here get some useful info... because i've proven to be useless

and no pillowball mounts for our application only hard bushings

Comment

Thanks for the info guys
                  I'll probably be picking these up for my project!

Comment

Originally posted by 604_SE View Post
                    I actually don't know

Yasu had set them, i've adjusted them since to my liking... but im not to sure. I love em' and compared to H&R sport springs on oem shocks they're amazing . My expereince with coilovers is limited so I can't really give any comparative answer but it feels like night and day for my situation... hopefully you'll get to see it soon and share your expertise so people on here get some useful info... because i've proven to be useless

and no pillowball mounts for our application only hard bushings
                    Thats exactly how I feel. A huge upgrade from H&R, but I would love Ronald's input. Looks like he gets to test drive some cars in the next few weeks. See you on the 23/24th.

Comment

Originally posted by CB3 View Post
                      Thats exactly how I feel. A huge upgrade from H&R, but I would love Ronald's input. Looks like he gets to test drive some cars in the next few weeks. See you on the 23/24th.
                      Im sure he won't mind!

Im going to try to make it but i might book my flight on the 24th if everything comes together.... its the best deal ive found so far. But we'll see if that falls through, i might just ride shotgun again, i'd hate for anything to go wrong days before i leave

Comment

forget leaving early! you're coming to the USA!!!

Comment

just some pics of the [not installed] parts

drilled brembo rotors for the rear... zinc coated

brand new JDM fogs... with brand new switch, relay, gasket, etc...

and my JDM bumper

BB6 cluster

BB6 sidemarker

just a pic with the hood off

Comment

Damn that h looks so proper in there
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

looks sick man , I just picked up some brand new jdm fogs also , but i wish i had that bumper
                              93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
                              1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
                              1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
                              1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
                              1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
                              1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Looking good Can't wait to see all the new goodies on there too!
                                I hope it puts a smile on your face every time you drive it for many years to come!

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
                                Maybe the only thing that makes it easier is the f22a6 harness is already wired for the IAB but that's about it. All the extra wiring (for vtec and knock sensor, auto to 5 speed related stuff) was soldered, shrink wrapped, and wires were tucked into the stock harness which was a bit time consuming. I think most of the time was spent on the little details like painting or polishing stuff, changing all the seals, making sure everything looked oem and like it just rolled off the showroom floor sort of deal.
                                Last edited by YK86; 05-16-2009, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X