No announcement yet.

604_SE : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey bro! How is the travelling? We miss you over here.
    Do you want me to hold the lip for you (BNIB)?
    So far no bites, so a deal can be made.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

i love your SE,your car HOT. nice new parts got them install yet.

Comment

nope new parts aren't installed yet... away in europe!
        Last edited by 604_SE; 01-25-2010, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Damn man...I wanna know, whats next for your car buddy?

Comment

bump for a sexy SE .
            whats new sir ?

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
            - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

In late May I left to Europe on a backpacking trip as well as part of a study abroad program through my university to do a term in Hungary. I ended up seeing Western Europe, Turkey and the Balkans as well as some other countries such as Germany... the blue dots are were I've been... been away for 8 months so needless to say nothing has happened with the accord... its been in storage at my brothers apartment... went yesterday to extend the storage policy on it for another two months but I'm thinking its going to be coming out much sooner since apparently there hasn't been much of a snow fall... the gray cb in the background is my new winter beater. Anyways its nice to be home...

Comment

Looking good brother! I see you're rocking the SE's...Ima need them back soon!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

wow your trip looked like it was fun!

No EDM goodies? lol thin moldings or rear fog?

Its crazy how clean Canadian cars are and north east cars are so not even close to stock lol.

Comment

unfortunately not bro... i don't know what I was thinking... i went with the intentions of bringing back so many things but at the end didn't pursue any of it.... oh well, i took a lot of pictures of edm Hondas so once i get my pictures sorted I'll make a thread for those.... thanks for the comments

Comment

Welcome home Farhad! Can't believe you didn't get any EDM parts for your car while you were in Europe...FOR EIGHT MONTHS!!!!!

Glad to see you're back home safe and sound...Hope to see you soon bro!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

nice car dude.. haha i wanna be just like u when i grow up!! we already have a pair of identical cars lol check this out..

what year is your Suburban? ours is a 1998 and my SE that i just bought and needs alota work.. love your car man, i was about to give up on mine until i seen how clean yours looks...
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                          Welcome home Farhad! Can't believe you didn't get any EDM parts for your car while you were in Europe...FOR EIGHT MONTHS!!!!!

Glad to see you're back home safe and sound...Hope to see you soon bro!

Ronald
                          I know buddy... too busy having fun with other things.

Hope to see you too bro... congrats on the job by the way.

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                          nice car dude.. haha i wanna be just like u when i grow up!! we already have a pair of identical cars lol check this out..

what year is your Suburban? ours is a 1998 and my SE that i just bought and needs alota work.. love your car man, i was about to give up on mine until i seen how clean yours looks...
                          haha, thanks buddy... appreciate the nice comment. I've seen your car posted up here before. You got one hell of a deal and i think she looks good so congrats! The suburban is a '99 and it looks a bit different now... my brother added a basket on top with four round fogs across the front. They're pretty sweet trucks.... Anyways, hope you end up keeping the CB, im sure its in capable hands.

Comment

love your se man. especially those wheels.

whats your tint percent??

Comment

Originally posted by 604_SE View Post
                              haha, thanks buddy... appreciate the nice comment. I've seen your car posted up here before. You got one hell of a deal and i think she looks good so congrats! The suburban is a '99 and it looks a bit different now... my brother added a basket on top with four round fogs across the front. They're pretty sweet trucks.... Anyways, hope you end up keeping the CB, im sure its in capable hands.
                              haha nice im trying to get my dad to buy the grille guard for it... not looking to good lol and i just bought a 92 LX stupid cheap, not sure what car i want to keep though... thanks
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Lookin great bro!!

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X