konig52r : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

konig52r : 1992 Accord LX

Well guys here is my car. I have big plans. All i really want to do is set it up to run on the mountain so if anyone has advice feel free to hook me up!
    NEW PICS ON PAGE 2 and 3!!!

-Engine F22A, Apexi intake (adaptor) Apexi Wsll Cat-back/2.25" Pipping
    -Suspension Function & Form Type 1 Front/rear strut bars, C-Pillar bar thanks to Resse and Roger a.k.a The Crow

-Exterior Black Housed headlights, Amber corners, Black grille New aftermarket grille thanks to B3nsonx, Legend lip thanks to Dark Cloud a.k.a Resse, 92COUPE trunk conversion thanks to Ruben, antenna delete via rubber plug, OEM mud flaps "HONDA" on rear.
    -Rollers:KIA Spectra 5 OEM Wheels. 10th Anniversary wheels on passenger side (gold) CD5 wheels on driver side.
    -Interior BB6 SI-r Cluster, 92 Taurus Double Din unit thanks to TheCrow, 98 Accord Maplight/sunglasses case thanks to Dark Cloud, 90-91 armest thans to TheCrow, some seats not sure from what car, Kenwood head unit
    -Issues Driver side window gets stuck, rear L window doesnt work issue solved!! Thanks Resse for the help!!, dent on rear L door, paint faded

Future plans
    -JDM one piece headlights
    -JDM front bumper
    -JDM mirrors
    -Repaint same color
    -More bolt ons
    -CD5 front and back lip
    Changed my mind on rear, not getting it anymore. Changed mind on front, got Legend lip
    Last edited by konig52r; 08-15-2010, 04:43 AM. Reason: did not meet rules
    The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
    James 4:7
    Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

black corners look weird. get some ambers. i love the exhaust though. how much you pay for it? im trying to get that too. how does it sound?? is it loud??

Comment

Originally posted by accord_rider View Post
      black corners look weird. get some ambers. i love the exhaust though. how much you pay for it? im trying to get that too. how does it sound?? is it loud??
      yah i know they did. look at the the pic with the far way shot. can you see the ambers?
      i got the exhaust for 120 it hummmmmssss sounds beautiful not loud at all

Comment

oh yea i see. nice. i want that exhaust. thats a great price?? whered you get it? new??

Comment

good mods so far.....no way you got a WSII new for $120

now lets see it with the F&F Type-1s on
          -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
          -1993 Accord EX SOLD
          -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
          -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Nice start so far.

You should read this http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=279.

If you don't thread mit be blocked.
            My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
              good mods so far.....no way you got a WSII new for $120

now lets see it with the F&F Type-1s on
              Believe it! 120 brand new! trust me i cant wait to slap on that suspension bro!

Originally posted by AcEr View Post
              Nice start so far.

You should read this http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=279.

If you don't thread mit be blocked.
              ok i hope its fine now. lol

Comment

Hey, same exhaust I got...........Gotta love it

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by accord_rider View Post
                  oh yea i see. nice. i want that exhaust. thats a great price?? whered you get it? new??
                  I got the exhaust at the apexi garage sale on march. yeah brand new, there were only scratches on it but the inside wasnt black, so it was new!

Comment

your car got alot of potential keep it up,looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                      your car got alot of potential keep it up,looking good.
                      THANKS BRO! to tell you the truth i discovered that as well. i didnt know the cb had such great potential the first time around. im glad i got another one. coming on this forum opened my eyes big time. thanks to all you guys with all this great info.

and thanks to the moderator who fixed my thread titl, my bad for not doing it correctly.

i cant wait for tomorrow so anxious!!

Comment

well here it is now on the much talked about f&f type 1's

Comment

The F&F look great! How is the ride?

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                          BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                          SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

AWESOME BRO!!!!! but like im telling everyone and getting opinions on what to do, my canister scrapes!! not digging that

Comment

Originally posted by konig52r View Post
                              AWESOME BRO!!!!! but like im telling everyone and getting opinions on what to do, my canister scrapes!! not digging that
                              Well I think thats a price you have to pay lol. Maybe not though, im not lowered yet so I wouldnt know.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                              BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                              SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Working...
                              X