No announcement yet.

DeadlyNome92 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the car last night a White DX coupe- got back in VA 3 hours ago- Car runs strong and pulls hard- 166,000 miles- 700 bucks- deal of a lifetime...
    The only problem im having is when I brake it jerks slightly to the left and then the other way when i let off the brake

'92 EX 5-spd Sedan - Odometer reads 215k with 195k on my JDM SOHC F20A.

'92 DX 5-spd Coupe - Had bad times soon after buying with brakes and water pump (only paid 700 tho), Ran awesome then water pump went bad! F22A1
    Needs: Water Pump and Timing belt (have parts) Front control arms at 200k, e-brake adjustment, mad body work, drop.

Bought from: Slick, STL_92_Accord, TASPRO

Comment

'92 DX 5-spd Coupe - Had bad times soon after buying with brakes and water pump (only paid 700 tho), Ran awesome then water pump went bad! F22A1
      Needs: Water Pump and Timing belt (have parts) Front control arms at 200k, e-brake adjustment, mad body work, drop.

Comment

My CB7s:
        Last edited by DeadlyNome92; 06-29-2009, 11:14 PM.

Comment

fixed da missing pix

Comment

Well, it finally happened! The right brake went on the white DX, finally. Rotor grinded all the way down, no more pad- it was already fuxed. I had to drive it with about 20% Braking and used the downshift+Ebrake to drive home. Luckily, it time to bring back the EX which has great brakes

Comment

sellin

So I got my brakes fixed on the DX Coupe, So now I think im gonna sell it and get my EX fodo back om the road!

Comment

time to find some rims

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Right now I have the 14 inch steelies with Falken Ziexs, I never squeal around turns

Comment

Ruined

I'm gettin rid of both of these junkers. Had to stop driving the Black four door because the front end is completely F***ed- bad tie rod ends, wheel bearings, alignment, bent a-frame. Still could go up and down the road, but imminent danger of a wheel falling off...
                    As for the coupe.... kept overheating, thought it was the water pump- go in to fix it, turns out timing belt wasnt even on the water pump- the tensioner is screwed. my master mechanic buddy said the part is mad expensive and it basically needs a rebuild or motor swap
                    What should I do with these broken down P.O.S's?!?!?!

Comment

Keep the white one and swap!!!!
                      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      My coupe!!!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X