X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man much appreciated

Next up on the agenda: Interior

Comment

Oh snap! Did you change anything or just get a new tune? Great numbers,I'm sure you are happy.
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
        Oh snap! Did you change anything or just get a new tune? Great numbers,I'm sure you are happy.
        Hey what's up! Yea, I'm pretty pleased..

It is a new tune

Comment

Took home another trophy this past weekend 1st place best Accord 93 and older at the Honda Fetish.com Spring meet.

Got some new upholstery for the interior.. I think it turned out nice

Comment

Oh snap! is that katskin? Looks good! I almost went but it was my fathers birthday.

Comment

gorgeous car. i love the way the black dash and that black carpet look

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Oh snap! is that katskin? Looks good! I almost went but it was my fathers birthday.
                Whats up Smokinspeeeds! Yea we missed you out at the car show the other day but hey, I guess the ol' mans bday is more important of course

No it's not Katskin, it's actually from a company called roadwire. Very good quality imo.. It's got custom door panels, rear deck, suede headliner, etc. etc
                Originally posted by 93SM4_CB7 View Post
                gorgeous car. i love the way the black dash and that black carpet look
                Thank you sm4! Yea, it goes hand and hand I must say..

Should have came like that from the factory on more cb models

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
                  Whats up Smokinspeeeds! Yea we missed you out at the car show the other day but hey, I guess the ol' mans bday is more important of course

No it's not Katskin, it's actually from a company called roadwire. Very good quality imo.. It's got custom door panels, rear deck, suede headliner, etc. etc

Thank you sm4! Yea, it goes hand and hand I must say..

Should have came like that from the factory on more cb models
                  I actually went out there the week before to the cupcake meet. too cold lol.. I've got a few more small projects on the EK then the accord starts getting some serious attn. I've been around for a while and I'm not in a rush, I will be around. You need to join the accord group on facebook so you can see what goes down. You need to meet Jr, he just picked up a wagon that is probably going to end up being the envy of us all before long, and trevor is going to be building a cb7 soon too. I'm stoked for the cb7 crowd picking up again.

Comment

hmmmmm minty!
                    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

This car is always sooo clean. I really would feel bad dd'ing it, lol.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Beautiful CB inside and out! love the quality of your build and loving that beasty H22!
                        Congrats on the trophies, very well deserved

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                        MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                        11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

You should do a drive by video so we can hear the engine and exhaust.
                          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                            Ill help with that.. and his nice cammed idle =)

Comment

i meant to ask you, did you ever get that AEM V2 installed?

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                                hmmmmm minty!
                                Thanks! Your CB inspired me

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
                                This car is always sooo clean. I really would feel bad dd'ing it, lol.
                                Appreciate it bro.. Yea me too, her dd days are over.

I did end up installing that AEM V2, and I love it.. I think it made a minimal difference over my previous intake setup, but I looks a lot better though

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
                                Beautiful CB inside and out! love the quality of your build and loving that beasty H22!
                                Congrats on the trophies, very well deserved
                                Man NWaccord, that means a lot to me! I follow your builds and love your cars! Keep up the great work
                                Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                                Yes sir.. Vid coming soon
                                Ill help with that.. and his nice cammed idle =)
                                I love that idle

Comment

Working...
                                X