• Show
Clear All

• Smiley_cb7
    replied
    Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
    SSR ftw! i have ssr on my cls6.
    Sweet! Gotta love ssr's man they're the best
    Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    The car looks great! Out of curiosity, what made you go with the Falken tires you have?
    Thank you! The tires.. they are the best tires I could get per my tire guy in the size I was wanting 215/40.. so I went with them, I've always heard good things about azenis' too and I must say they are some badass tires especially when heated up a lil.. so grippy!

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    The car looks great! Out of curiosity, what made you go with the Falken tires you have?

Leave a comment:

• '93CB7Ex
    replied
    SSR ftw! i have ssr on my cls6.

Leave a comment:

• Smiley_cb7
    replied
    Ok so I finally got to go through this thread and try and revive all the pics.. I did as best as a could but I don't have all the pictures anymore that I once had but still.. it's better than none. I haven't done much with the car lately just driving it on weekend or whenever since daily status is no longer. I did get some new wheels though! Ssr Sp3 in 17" this time to switch it up from the previous 16" that I had and I love them. Really changed the look of the car imo. The car still runs very strong and is very fun to drive.. I am going to be boosting it in the near future but I always love an NA car.. here's a vid from the other day made a little bit more power

Super Black Coat

Last edited by Smiley_cb7; 01-20-2018, 12:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Smiley_cb7
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
    Great numbers man. Is your mods list up to date on the front page? If so what did you add to net yourself 10 more hp? Car looks great btw!
    Yea everything is up to date as far as I know. Literally the only thing different is on the old tune I had a eBay generic intake and on this one I have a Aem v2 with the 4-inch velocity stack.. oh and just a different day different tune..

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Great numbers man. Is your mods list up to date on the front page? If so what did you add to net yourself 10 more hp? Car looks great btw!

Leave a comment:

• Smiley_cb7
    replied

Last edited by Smiley_cb7; 01-20-2018, 12:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Smiley_cb7
    replied
    Originally posted by apalileo View Post
    Gorgeous CB7! You've earned every bit of props you've received. A real inspiration for all owners, myself included!
    Thanks!

Originally posted by jamz720 View Post

Hello jchsmiley.

I saw this a while back in one of the Honda fetish pages or Pennington field. I was just wondering if this is yours?
    Yes it is.. Hey! I love the pic!

Leave a comment:

• jamz720
    replied

Hello jchsmiley.

I saw this a while back in one of the Honda fetish pages or Pennington field. I was just wondering if this is yours?

Leave a comment:

• apalileo
    replied
    Gorgeous CB7! You've earned every bit of props you've received. A real inspiration for all owners, myself included!

Leave a comment:

• Smiley_cb7
    replied
    Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
    yah in the mid-range it does very well, up top it's not much more though. glad you're happy with it. i want to hear a good vid with the lope. i need to get my ass in gear on mine so i can keep up with yours. my engine is getting close but my body work and interior are not even on the same planet, lol.
    Step by step bro, you'll be there for sure.. Damn those are some crazy wtq numbers man! Great job.. not to undermine those awesome whp numbers but dang keep it up and you will be past me in no time

Originally posted by Pinchmyhandle View Post
    I can't help but say, congrats on the sweetest ride on this site. Perfect from every angle.
    I don't know about all that now but thank you sir, much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Pinchmyhandle
    replied
    I can't help but say, congrats on the sweetest ride on this site. Perfect from every angle.

Leave a comment:

• jdm92_accorn
    replied
    Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post

I did end up installing that AEM V2, and I love it.. I think it made a minimal difference over my previous intake setup, but I looks a lot better though
    yah in the mid-range it does very well, up top it's not much more though. glad you're happy with it. i want to hear a good vid with the lope. i need to get my ass in gear on mine so i can keep up with yours. my engine is getting close but my body work and interior are not even on the same planet, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Smiley_cb7
    replied
    Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
    hmmmmm minty!
    Thanks! Your CB inspired me

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
    This car is always sooo clean. I really would feel bad dd'ing it, lol.
    Appreciate it bro.. Yea me too, her dd days are over.

I did end up installing that AEM V2, and I love it.. I think it made a minimal difference over my previous intake setup, but I looks a lot better though

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
    Beautiful CB inside and out! love the quality of your build and loving that beasty H22!
    Congrats on the trophies, very well deserved
    Man NWaccord, that means a lot to me! I follow your builds and love your cars! Keep up the great work
    Originally posted by domesticated View Post
    You should do a drive by video so we can hear the engine and exhaust.
    Yes sir.. Vid coming soon
    Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
    Ill help with that.. and his nice cammed idle =)
    I love that idle

Leave a comment:

• jdm92_accorn
    replied
    i meant to ask you, did you ever get that AEM V2 installed?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X