that some really clean carpet !

no radio

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
      that some really clean carpet !

no radio
      lol i try my best to keep it clean but yea havent gotten a radio yet lol drives me crazy havin no radio but the sound of the engine keeps me entertained lol
      Originally posted by deevergote
      wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

ok so heres some new pics of what i did to the grill nothing big just painted it the same color as the eyelids let me know what u think thankx thankx for looking
        wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

a few new pics of what i did to the grille and i polished the rims

Comment

I like the OEM finish on the rims but it's looking good! Keep it clean!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

I like the OEM finish on the rims but it's looking good! Keep it clean!
              well sorry to say but im selling my car im not allowed to have more than 1 car and i have a ford explorer also so i cant keep my accord

Comment

OH Ford Explorer nooooooo lol.
                I had my mom's old EB edition back in the day, hated the thing.
                Dude, your old CB was nice, but you gotta create a new mrt or something for your new one

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                  OH Ford Explorer nooooooo lol.
                  I had my mom's old EB edition back in the day, hated the thing.
                  Dude, your old CB was nice, but you gotta create a new mrt or something for your new one
                  lol dude the ford explorer i bought was nice and it was 5speed... but i kept gettin pulled over so i had to get rid of it lol heres a pic that my step mom took.. im not gunna lie, i miss my explorer... it had tan leather seats in mint condition, dual power seats, sunroof, premium sound system stock, very very little rust... it was a Virgina truck with posi rear end... and man when i did brake stands that shit would smoke both tires and swing sideways like a old muscle car lol

Comment

OoOh an older one, not bad, not bad. Plus, a 5spd. Which is def. nice. The one I drove was auto, leather, gas guzzler, trans had problems that's why my folks ended up selling it if I remember correctly, that was about 8 years ago now. What year was that? 94ish? Oh and sry I know this has nothing to do with your CB...lol. I gotta go and find your pics of the new one again so I can drool over another SE

life is good.

Comment

lol its kool... but yea it was a 93' lol and my SE isnt half as nice as my LX was lol the paint might have been f'ed up on the LX but interior was MINT i could eat off any part of that car i kept it so clean and the guy i got it from was older white guy but he had chipped the ecu and dude that LX was the fastest accord ive owned that had a f22 stock motor... i raced a 92 teggy when i first moved out with my dad in june and i smoked that MF'er he flashed his lights and had me pull over to find out what i was runnin lol and my shit was stock other than a intake and chipped ecu but i told him i just had a intake and he should dump that teggy and get him a cb

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                        i told him i just had a intake and he should dump that teggy and get him a cb
                        that's true I mean I love tegs, but CB's are better

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                        X