Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wallycb7 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    yeah i will never do plasti dipping again unless its on a front lip.


    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263

    Comment


      Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      The people can be a little strange, but the scenery is awesome!
      Story time.
      My '91 LX build. Bought September 2017. Sold June 2020.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...r /> t=209871
      Current mileage: 399450 5/18/2020

      My '92 LX build. Bought Novemeber 2019. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3293791
      Current mileage: 422679 11/21/19

      Comment


        Just a little award i got over the weekend, putting cb7s on the map!


        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263

        Comment


          Some pics with the brother! his ride is nice.













          Let me know if you guys will like to see more pics of the gc8.


          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263

          Comment


            So fresh! That pearl white is beautiful. It has a Championship White look to it. It also gives the Maxima rear trunk spoiler an interesting feel with the shadow it casts and the contrasting mounts. Any close up shots showing the pearl in the sun? Also, the stance is crazy!

            The only thing I'd nitpick is the skeleton of the air dam being painted white, Maybe hit those verticals with some flat black and it would bring back the focus on the horizontal beam. That's it. Everything else is gorgeous! Great work!
            1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic



            www.anthonypalileo.com
            www.anthonypalileo.com/watches (secret link)

            Comment


              P.S. I think most would agree with wanting to see a few more shots of the GC8.
              1993 Accord DX | Rosewood Brown Metallic



              www.anthonypalileo.com
              www.anthonypalileo.com/watches (secret link)

              Comment


                Holy crap man, your car is on a whole different level now! It looks amazing. What a transformation.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by apalileo View Post
                  So fresh! That pearl white is beautiful. It has a Championship White look to it. It also gives the Maxima rear trunk spoiler an interesting feel with the shadow it casts and the contrasting mounts. Any close up shots showing the pearl in the sun? Also, the stance is crazy!

                  The only thing I'd nitpick is the skeleton of the air dam being painted white, Maybe hit those verticals with some flat black and it would bring back the focus on the horizontal beam. That's it. Everything else is gorgeous! Great work!
                  yeah ill have to get a good pic of the gold in the run, my brother says when i roll behind him my hood is all gold. i think one of these days i will make the horizontal molding black again. right now there is way too much white to my liking. Hopefully take the wheels apart and go with a different color also.

                  Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                  Holy crap man, your car is on a whole different level now! It looks amazing. What a transformation.
                  Thanks man! its been a long time since i was last active. It was parked for a long time , i just recently got motivated to finish her.


                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by apalileo View Post
                    P.S. I think most would agree with wanting to see a few more shots of the GC8.








                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263

                    Comment


                      Anything going on under the hood? I'm a massive fan of that chassis, too.

                      Originally posted by wtfisafleek View Post
                      Story time.
                      Polygamy.

                      Comment


                        Thats what my two main cars in my stable are rn too haha cb7 and gc8
                        <

                        (129)Transactions and counting

                        Comment


                          went all out this summer, taking home 2 awards for the season. Worth every penny i spent on her.



                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263

                          Comment


                            Congrats on the award. I am a big fan of the Freddy graced lip. I am always tempted to buy one. But I fear of cracking it.
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                              Congrats on the award. I am a big fan of the Freddy graced lip. I am always tempted to buy one. But I fear of cracking it.
                              i feeel ya i love this lip but its so expensive and fragile. i actually broke it coming home from this last meet


                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X