wallycb7 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonyyaaj View Post
    Its not because she's white but because of her mouth I don't see other white hmong girl does that.

My mom is green and my dad is white so we use less green than white.
    That is not what it matter what it matter is that we are all hmong.
    hell yeah. I feel you on that. glad to have some more hmong peeps up in here. first it was just me and my homie from down south cali. then a few years later. boom. there was this moua guy from texas, but haven't seen him lately.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
      hell yeah. I feel you on that. glad to have some more hmong peeps up in here. first it was just me and my homie from down south cali. then a few years later. boom. there was this moua guy from texas, but haven't seen him lately.
      u was one of the first ones???

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263

Comment

not the first one, but one of the first one's. i heard about this site back in 03, but didn't really care because I had an EF. but when my homie put a h22 in his cb7, that interested me. then in 05 I finally became a member.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyyaaj
          Its not because she's white but because of her

Originally posted by wallycb7
          dude it snows like a mofo here, i cant drive it in the snow, i use my brothers suv
          Really? To how many inches? does the state use salt also?

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
          Its djmoua but haven't seem him online for awhile.
          I love cb7's and own a few started in '04 but didn't knew about the site until '07 You should see some of my early cb it look ricer too

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
            not the first one, but one of the first one's. i heard about this site back in 03, but didn't really care because I had an EF. but when my homie put a h22 in his cb7, that interested me. then in 05 I finally became a member.
            aw i c, i never like sedan till i started work where i work now and met a lao guy with a cb7 sedan with the fogs, thats wat got me into it, he also had an h22 in it but auto lol i beat him with my f22. i got most of my parts off him tho way cheap.

Really? To how many inches? does the state use salt also?

yeah they use like salt mix with gravel. we get a good 12'' of snow for most the winter.

Comment

yeah they use like salt mix with gravel. we get a good 12'' of snow for most the winter.
              Oh..So that mean you guys do get rust too?
              Damn, worst than here
              But what is the coldest you guys get?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post

Its djmoua but haven't seem him online for awhile.
                I love cb7's and own a few started in '04 but didn't knew about the site until '07 You should see some of my early cb it look ricer too
                pics.??

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                  pics.??
                  At that time I was a poor kid working at KFC so I never brought a camera.
                  I remember I have a big wing on my brown cb7 and I painted all the most interior red then I have a "NO FAT CHICKS" on my rear bumper.
                  One time I stop at red light this fat chick roll down her window and ask what is up with the sign than she ask for my number..ewwww

Think about its like shit Com'mon I was a freshmen in high school.

Its the only pics I found that look close to ricer:

my first cb7 ever! sold it cause the car got hit on the rear driver side and got $1500 out of it.

Comment

Oh..So that mean you guys do get rust too?
                    Damn, worst than here
                    But what is the coldest you guys get?
                    na havent got rust yet but thats probably because i dnt frive it in the snow lol, i dunno how cold it gets just know its cold haha.

At that time I was a poor kid working at KFC so I never brought a camera.
                    I remember I have a big wing on my brown cb7 and I painted all the most interior red then I have a "NO FAT CHICKS" on my rear bumper.
                    One time I stop at red light this fat chick roll down her window and ask what is up with the sign than she ask for my number..ewwww

Think about its like shit Com'mon I was a freshmen in high school.

ur a punk hahaa

Its the only pics I found that look close to ricer:

my first cb7 ever! sold it cause the car got hit on the rear driver side and got $1500 out of it.
                    damn dats a beat up cb lol

Comment

na havent got rust yet but thats probably because i dnt frive it in the snow lol, i dunno how cold it gets just know its cold haha.
                      coldest we get was below 30 or 40

damn dats a beat up cb lol
                      Not when I first got it..After my dad got into an accident I didn't like it so much anymore

Comment

Not when I first got it..After my dad got into an accident I didn't like it so much anymore [/QUOTE]

o i c.. thought u guys got it like that

Comment

o i c.. thought u guys got it like that
                          Naw...But I sold it in that way with the side dent for $$$

Comment

^^^

You got $1500 out of that?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

new pics with rear lip, and show u how the flush is up close

for those that wants to c the flush up close

Comment

Nice! What kind of lip is that again?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X