No announcement yet.

Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve been keeping up with this. I look forward to seeing what the resolution is.

Curiously, does the engine have an abnormal amount of air coming out of the oil filler when the car is running? Its odd that the videos you took couldn’t capture the oil escaping the catch can hoses.
    http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAccord View Post
      I’ve been keeping up with this. I look forward to seeing what the resolution is.

Curiously, does the engine have an abnormal amount of air coming out of the oil filler when the car is running? Its odd that the videos you took couldn’t capture the oil escaping the catch can hoses.
      No more air than usual. & this was expected at some point. I mean, the bottom end was built but the top end was not touched. Time to touch it

Comment

Weeeeell today was a day to go check out a junker cb7. I get an email when the local junk yard gets one, so off we went.

Spoiler alert - it was junk

What I was looking for.
        ...................................But no good...The only thing i got was a hood seal.

wow, someone is keeping their Integra!

More head shots

Comment

What parts do you need? A V clean 93 SE showed up at a local yard recently. If you need moldings they were in nice shape, but are painted gold due to it being an SE.

Comment

What parts do you need? A V clean 93 SE showed up at a local yard recently. If you need moldings they were in nice shape, but are painted gold due to it being an SE.
            Yep. Looking for 4 door mouldings. Mine are rusted like the car in the junk yard. I'm jealous, here we get a cb7 in the junk yard maybe once a year and this is what they look like

Comment

I meant to follow up. I can grab those moldings and ship them to NS. I have no idea what shipping might cost though.

Comment

I meant to follow up. I can grab those moldings and ship them to NS. I have no idea what shipping might cost though.
                Doesn't matter. I'll pay for shipping + your time. Appreciated of course! and don't go out of your way

Comment

93 SE Moldings. You will have to repaint them obviously, but I think the paint process helped these to not have the rust swell. The passenger front molding snapped off its little stud due to it being exposed to the elements. You'll have to use mounting tape or epoxy a small stud/screw to rectify the situation.

Comment

93 SE Moldings. You will have to repaint them obviously, but I think the paint process helped these to not have the rust swell. The passenger front molding snapped off its little stud due to it being exposed to the elements. You'll have to use mounting tape or epoxy a small stud/screw to rectify the situation.

Perfect! Let me PM ya.

Comment

This. x 4 ......not fun really.

Comment

Yaaa.

And......... fail. Big fail. That's about $300 and 8 months of work down the drain now :\ Dropped it by accident.

\

Thought I could use these but the lenses are different. Ripped it apart anyways, but with the no lines and black epoxy..naaaaa

Clear lens on EDM clears. Weird...

Comment

I suppose the color can't be removed from stock lights?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                          I suppose the color can't be removed from stock lights?
                          stock lights, the lens is actually coloured. I still have mine.

Comment

Oh no. That is rotten luck. Perhaps you finish the other 3 lights in the mean time and stalk eBay for a single lamp, should one show up?

Comment

Oh no. That is rotten luck. Perhaps you finish the other 3 lights in the mean time and stalk eBay for a single lamp, should one show up?
                              Really one of the bummers of working on an older car. Everything is scratched, dented, .... used. Nothing is new and you can't bring the parts back to OEM quality. The past few months I keep thinking ........ " where are all the parts....!?!". I'm amazed at the parts I use to see on ebay for a cb7 are now gone...

- Greddy lips
                              - Xenon parts
                              - Digital climate controls
                              - Intersection lights
                              - One piece headlights
                              - One piece tail lights

In fact, I think we are at the age where there is only ONE set of one piece headlights and clear tails left online! Same with G-Square grills etc. Too bad the price of carbon fiber hoods hasn't come down yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X