Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSMAccord View Post
    Oh no. That is rotten luck. Perhaps you finish the other 3 lights in the mean time and stalk eBay for a single lamp, should one show up?
    Really one of the bummers of working on an older car. Everything is scratched, dented, .... used. Nothing is new and you can't bring the parts back to OEM quality. The past few months I keep thinking ........ " where are all the parts....!?!". I'm amazed at the parts I use to see on ebay for a cb7 are now gone...

- Greddy lips
    - Xenon parts
    - Digital climate controls
    - Intersection lights
    - One piece headlights
    - One piece tail lights

In fact, I think we are at the age where there is only ONE set of one piece headlights and clear tails left online! Same with G-Square grills etc. Too bad the price of carbon fiber hoods hasn't come down yet.

Comment

Man, you stay busy with this thing. How many hours do you dedicate to it per week?
      The Lord watches over me!

"...they did the bowties, I did the ascots, as much as I have, I'm still reppin' the have nots..."

- So Raspy

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
        Man, you stay busy with this thing. How many hours do you dedicate to it per week?
        Always tinkering with something it seems. But I'm in Canada, so each winter is a major project or upgrade for Sally. As I get older and the parts get rarer things seem to slow down though....

Comment

Working...
        X