• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raf99
    replied
    Thanks Ghost.

Anywho... change of story on Sally.

- She does not have a slipping clutch. Tuner changed his mind on this. States that after looking into it more closely the tires were spinning on the dyno. He got her up to 420WHP and spinning the tires at 6500rpm. Recommends a wider tire and something software (I will admit the current tires are a really hard compound)

- All clutch specs and installation was done proper. So no issues there. I think I'm going to adjust the pedal closer to the floor again, just a wee bit.

- Tuner put new 1000CC plugs in, and deleted resistor box. On the way home she sure spins 3rd no problem, left a 20' black mark getting on the highway. But something is wrong.., running way to lean... like 16.5 a/f , and this will need to be looked at.

- Tuner also wants a meth kit installed to go with more HP.

So....... goal now is to collect some $$$ for next summer and then try to hit 500HP. For now we are back around the 400HP mark...

Leave a comment:

• GhostAccord
    replied
    Quite a few nice looking cars at that show. Your CB fits right in there. It looks to show very well for a classic Honda with tasteful upgrades.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Yep & Yep, and I'd say I was the oldest honda there. & still disappointed Sally didn't win some form of award.

Leave a comment:

• NH-503P-3
    replied
    Oh and Smokey’s Trans Am lol.

Leave a comment:

• NH-503P-3
    replied
    Nice bro. Did you have one of the oldest rides in the building? Besides that sweet patina’d VW beetle in the background of one of your pics?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X