Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    I am fixing my bumper issue, which no-one happily replied to:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...31#post3055331, but that's ok. I'll get her done.

Other things to fix/do on the list are:
    - Fix idle issue when engine is hot (clean IACV/FITV)
    - Stop my dam stereo from coming out when I push the go pedal hard (you'll have this issue if you keep your DVDinDash)
    - paint the motor mounts

and other little things...
    Lol I hit the go pedal a few times and it never fell out, but i'll be ordering a kit to hold it in there, but i'd imagine reverse to first, will probably launch it into the back seat, so thats my excuse to anyone telling me to dump errrr haha

Comment

What I would.give to have a front end that could be aligned even close to original... I got lucky, my retro was aimed high but I just lowered the card and they are almost perfectly level and both lamps are pretty even. The left to right raise isn't in sync but I can get them closer, although headlight output is Sooo much better than OEM that idc too much. Man that's a lot for oil.... I forget how much rp is here, but I use synpower full synthetic for just over 30$ a change.
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Wow! I actually got something cool for my car, for free!!
        I'll take pics when I get them home. Half way back now...

Comment

can't wait to see this

Comment

Front 97-01 Heated Prelude Seats! Didn't get a chance to clean them up yet. Was a 2 hour round trip to get em', but the price was perfect!

I dare say I'll be putting these in the first chance I get!

Comment

I'm jelly, I got heated seat switches for a Acura legend in my car, maybe they may be sume use to you?

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                I'm jelly, I got heated seat switches for a Acura legend in my car, maybe they may be sume use to you?
                Ya, I'll need some switches. Are you using them?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                  Ya, I'll need some switches. Are you using them?
                  Nope, I won't be needing them, I had them in the console for just looks, but I plan on taking them out, so you can have them, I have a picture of them a further back in mrt......

Comment

Oh purty seats.

I think most of the info I gave you through the PM's may or may not be helpful for installing these seats. I installed 4th gen seats in my car. I'm not sure what the differences are for the 5th gens.

Comment

I've wanted these seats for years now. It felt soooo awesome to see them in the car!
                      I still need to switch the rails and get them to mounted properly but they will look something like this I dare say I want to switch to a black interior now more than ever! Let me know what ya think.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        Oh purty seats.

I think most of the info I gave you through the PM's may or may not be helpful for installing these seats. I installed 4th gen seats in my car. I'm not sure what the differences are for the 5th gens.
                        Thanks again man! ya, I'm going to try and put the cb7 seat rails on the prelude seats. From what I've read it will take some welding for the 5th gen seats so work on the cb7 rails...

Comment

Yeah, I figured these might have some more fab work involved.

Now, if you're wanting to go to a black interior, my best advice, since finding a black SE interior is pretty damn hard, is to use SEM Landau black interior paint, which is what I did my interior with.

Reupholster your door panels, and either get a new carpet, or dye your existing one.

IMO, a black interior will absolutely finish off and complement the look of your car. I say go all out and go for it!

Comment

Yeah, I figured these might have some more fab work involved.

Now, if you're wanting to go to a black interior, my best advice, since finding a black SE interior is pretty damn hard, is to use SEM Landau black interior paint, which is what I did my interior with.

Reupholster your door panels, and either get a new carpet, or dye your existing one.

IMO, a black interior will absolutely finish off and complement the look of your car. I say go all out and go for it!
                            Don't you have black interior parts lying around :P

But ya, I was going to go find some alcohol rubs, and some proper plastic primer/paint, black. Has to match the rest of the black in the car so, probably a high gloss. Stores in this town are Canadian Tire, or...... Walmart. So I'll keep an eye out for that paint.
                            Then all interior pieces get painted black, well not all. I'll have to see. The door fabric and back speaker area will be re-done in black fabric. I have a lot of ideas, nothing special, just my taste. I think a black dash with a new black carpet will be the fini of the interior, can't wait till I get there.

The only issue I can see is doing the back seat. I could dye it black but that's a lot of work. I'd rather find a tight seat cover for it. We'll see....

Comment

Yeah the rear seat is your only issue. ....rear seat delete!

The SEM paint can be bought online as well.

Comment

Yeah the rear seat is your only issue. ....rear seat delete!

The SEM paint can be bought online as well.
                                But my rear seat gets used by my groceries :P (I swear I've only had someone sit in the back seats once in the past 3 years.)

What's so special about SEM paint?

Comment

Working...
                                X