Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    Not sure what to do with these. I cleaned them up a bit.

sell them to me

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
      sell them to me
      Sure. How much do you want them for?

Condition = Fair. They work, and do have cut-off. No crack, chips, scuffs.

edit, oh shit. i think there's a rule against this. I'll PM ya.

Comment

Well I change the tires today (took the fancy rims off). hehe, it looks funny steelies, I even put the hub caps on. Stuffed all the holes and disconnected the battery. I still need to get some fuel antifreeze junk in her. But.., she is parked. Insurance is off of her too. I can't help but wonder on the future of her...

I took on a 2nd job on the weekends too, as a cleaner. Crappy job, shit pay, but the money is going towards my baby. Last winter was the 1st winter where it was not stored, it was getting engine swaps. All winters before that it was stored and I could save $$$ for the summer to follow. So this winter we save money b/c she needs it!

Future plans...

- Get some pro to fix my body. 4 areas in need are the left rear jack point, the right rear jack point, the top corner wheel well/drivers side, And the top of wheel well rears (some undercoating came off).

- Camber, tires, n' shit. Long time coming. 2.25" drop + no camber = no one's fault but your own for tire wear. I need two new 205/40/17's.

- Turrbboo. Wow, where to start, I mean finish. Proper mani, injectors, bov & WG, piping, ECU program, fuel pump, tapped pan, and dyno time. Prob missing some things, but that's a lot of $$$.

Comment

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Last edited by Raf99; 12-23-2012, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Looking good man, always good to see a clean cb7.

What do you drive during the winter/fall?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
              Looking good man, always good to see a clean cb7.

What do you drive during the winter/fall?
              Thanks man. Driving a 2001 ford focus 4 door granny mobile.

Comment

I am beyond excited to make this switch over! No-more 2 hour long wheel swaps, stuck rusty bolts, inaccessible long arm pry bar BS, and no more scraped knuckles!

Now I just have to learn how to use it properly &
                By far the best gift I've gotten in several years!

Comment

I am beyond excited to make this switch over! No-more 2 hour long wheel swaps, stuck rusty bolts, inaccessible long arm pry bar BS, and no more scraped knuckles!

Now I just have to learn how to use it properly &
                  By far the best gift I've gotten in several years!
                  Sweet dude. Air power is so nice for us car guys =D
                  My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                    Sweet dude. Air power is so nice for us car guys =D
                    Oh man. I tested the gun out. The gun is soooo quiet, its nice. The manual says 90PSI max for the gun which is perfect. I can honestly say that without air, manually changing your tires by hand takes can take 1-2 hours easily. I'm hoping to cut that time to under 15min. There are other areas too that are going to be night and day! Like lower control arms, springs, and a dam air pump!

I already went and bought one of these. Yes, I was still using a foot pump.

Comment

Do I spy Accord rails on those Prelude seats? They look right at home in your car man. Glad to see the switch to air tools was made too. Makes so many jobs so much easier and quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                        Do I spy Accord rails on those Prelude seats? They look right at home in your car man. Glad to see the switch to air tools was made too. Makes so many jobs so much easier and quicker.
                        Thanks man! & thanks for stopping in.

Comment

I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 today to replace my Iphone 3GS. wow!

As an experienced IT technician, this phone rocks compared to crappy apple! & no more itunes! woot!

Comment

And let's follow the happy news up with sad news. My passenger lower control arm just broke on the focus ripped the axle out too

Comment

And let's follow the happy news up with sad news. My passenger lower control arm just broke on the focus ripped the axle out too
                              I switched from windows phone 7 to HTC one X early last year. IPhone has not adapted much while android has come leaps and bounds the past couple years. I wish I could have a note 2! Although my phone is still quite pimp.

Mannnn sucks about your focus. I've seen that happen to a few cars and always pray mine never has an arm break leaving me stranded like that.
                              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Well i guess what better way to show off the new phone with pictures. (I did resize these though). The last pic sums it up and so my fault for not replacing the passenger side when I did the BROKEN drivers side.

Ug. i get so depressed over shit like this. I can buy the parts to fix it but then i still have to do it in -20C (-4F) in a snowy driveway. Fack. I think I'll buy the parts (axle, lower control arm), and wait for a semi warm day. Some time above 0C. Obviously I don't have the $ to get it towed again to a garage to have it fixed (not really sure how they would get it in the garage).

Cheers

after looking at that last pic, that shit broke broke! But at least the lower control arm is out of my way of reaching those bolts. Getting the lower ball joint to release may take some work.

Comment

Working...
                                X