Very clean looks good.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
    My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
      Very clean looks good.
      Thanks man.

And 1990[H]accordex, I did check out your new MRT, looks great! Too bad there wasn't a nice warm garage to work on it. Oh, and try and visit the NS thread more too if ya can!

Comment

So my mom lives on this back dirt road which is elevated and surrounded by fields. There are always really bad snow drifts on the road but the hills on either end or the beginning of the road can be clear. Many have gotten stuck at night. My mother last night thought she could make it though

This road goes straight...

The next day, exactly where her car was.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
          I got offered a job a few days ago i don't think I can refuse. I just finished the interview and hopefully I get it. I'd have to move to Halifax, but the pay is $50-$60/hr. Its a 12 month starting contract with room for extension.

I'll know if I got it by this Friday so wish me luck, . I'm nervous
          I got the job It means moving and its $48/hr till Dec 31, 2013 with room for extensions. I'll take it

Comment

Congrats!! Good luck with the new job.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
              Congrats!! Good luck with the new job.
              Thanks man!

Comment

Yep, been debating what car i want to buy when I retire the focus shortly. I won't be buying new, but something fairly new. Here's my thoughts...

Kia - no f'n way
                Hyndai - is a kia
                Ford - no way
                Mazda - practically a ford
                Chev - nope... (maybe a Cobalt SS)
                Dodge - naa, maybe a SUV
                Honda - Accord, of course. But hard to find one with low km
                Acura - mmm nice cars.
                Subaru - maybe, doubt it
                Nissan/Infinity - maybe...
                BMW, Merc, Audi, ...... too expensive.

I'm not a fan of 2 doors but the newer accord sedan's look like granny cars. So I'll probably go with a 2006+ 4 door SE Accord. Its the only thing I can see me driving that I would enjoy. Maybe a Fit, maybe a civic.

There was a nice Civic Mugan for sale recently in NG, but someone bought it. I would of liked to have that car. People tend to hold on to Honda's and only sell them with high KM, for a high price I may add. An acura would be nice but they are costly to repair and upkeep.

something like this would be nice but its not really made for the winter - http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ462830413

So for those who read this, what would you buy?

Comment

Find a nice prelude SH.

Or a subbie 4wd with the weather you get. Nice wagon you can haul stuff in maybe..
                  My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                    Find a nice prelude SH.

Or a subbie 4wd with the weather you get. Nice wagon you can haul stuff in maybe..
                    Good idea but preludes stopped being made in 2001. Subu is a good idea actually. The more I think about it all a Honda Accord (any year) may be the best choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                      Good idea but preludes stopped being made in 2001. Subu is a good idea actually. The more I think about it all a Honda Accord (any year) may be the best choice.
                      I'm looking at a 2013 Honda Accord up here in port hawksbury, but don't think i'll have the funds to afford it, btw thanks for the subbox

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                        I'm looking at a 2013 Honda Accord up here in port hawksbury, but don't think i'll have the funds to afford it, btw thanks for the subbox
                        Hope your happy with it.

And i like accords over everything! But the new sedans look like granny mobiles, only the coupes look good I find. I wouldnt' go with a 2013, nothing wrong with a 2010+. I'd even go with a 2006+, too bad they are so expensive.

Comment

haha, ok funny store time. I had a guy try and race me today, haha

I drive a 2001 Ford Focus Sedan. Major piece of shit, no power, SOHC, granny mobile! Bought it with 112,000km, never changed the oil, never fix anything on it, and been driving the shit out of it because its going to the junk yard when the inspection is up at the end of June. Here it is as of today:

He was driving a rusted piece of shit this -

He had a gauge cluster up the A pillar, winter tires and rims on, and the car was a rusted piece of shit!

So I'm cruising home from work, with the cruise control on, driving on the highway. Minding my own business. I see him coming in the rear view mirror and I immediately say to myself "don't stereotype, this is not a 17 year old kid zooming in and out of traffic".

He pulls up beside me and I glance over. He's hunched up around the steering wheel, cigarette hanging out his mouth, windows down, starring at me. I think nothing of it and put my head back and continue driving.

He speeds up and pulls in front of me, I think nothing of it. He throws his cigarette out the window and it hits my car. No worries, I don't care. But as we start going down hill he starts slowing down. Me with my cruise control on, pull into the passing lane and start to slowly creep up to him. I realize now what he's up to and so I push the button on my cruise control to slow down, and I stay in his blind spot.

He then goes even slower, so I push the gas and speed up and slowly start to pass him. He looks over and drops a gear down and guns it, like were racing!

Well I started laughing (which he seen). I didn't look at him, i just started LOL! The whole time I didn't come out of cruise control. He took off like I wanted to race or something, it was sooo funny.

WHO THE FACK TRIES TO RACE A SOHC FORD FOCUS SEDAN! haha..., what is wrong with high school kids these days....

Comment

Lol, came so close to getting the focus stuck behind Walmart. The front bumper was.on the ground.

Comment

A quick glance, and I'm liking what I see in here. Let me go back through and take a look.
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                                A quick glance, and I'm liking what I see in here. Let me go back through and take a look.
                                Help yourself. This summer is going to be a mind blow for those subscribed!

Comment

Working...
                                X