Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Kids, heh. And btw you car looks like you went 4x4 in a dog park where the owners don't clean up after the dogs. Jussayin.. lol

Hey follow my old Mr thread to my new whip Mr thread
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
        Kids, heh. And btw you car looks like you went 4x4 in a dog park where the owners don't clean up after the dogs. Jussayin.. lol

Hey follow my old Mr thread to my new whip Mr thread
        Lol, will do.

Comment

Picked up this bra the other day for $20. Its in brand new condition and has never been used. Not OEM but I'm loving the condition of it.
          Interesting pic on the box of the accord with silver side plates on the doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
            Picked up this bra the other day for $20. Its in brand new condition and has never been used. Not OEM but I'm loving the condition of it.
            Interesting pic on the box of the accord with silver side plates on the doors.

Same one I have found it in truro crappy tire and picked it up for about the same price

Comment

Man I'm thinking of buying d00ds black 92 exr coupe with close to 300,000km and making it a project car. Sucks though because I'm so far with mine.
              But mine needs about $1500 in body work, so I'm thinking I'm going to ditch mine if I get his and start all over.

Ug.

Comment

Man I'm thinking of buying d00ds black 92 exr coupe with close to 300,000km and making it a project car. Sucks though because I'm so far with mine.
                But mine needs about $1500 in body work, so I'm thinking I'm going to ditch mine if I get his and start all over.

Ug.
                serious??? man ur body isn't in that bad of shape, have u seen mine lately?

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                  serious??? man ur body isn't in that bad of shape, have u seen mine lately?
                  You just can't see it. I have a rust hole in the engine bay (top of wheel well near engine mount / drivers side), both rear jack points are no-longer there (the passenger side caved in on me last summer/ the jack went up through and the car fell on the ground), and I have a mis-aligned headlight due to hitting a wall with the drivers side and it all being pushed in 1".

So yes the car looks good because I had the whole thing ON THE OUTSIDE fixed and painted. It cost me $1100 or something like that at the time. This is why the car looks so good. BUT..... underneath. It needs work. About $1500 in work to fix all the spots I'm guessing which is a lot of $$$.

NOW.......... I was going to put $$$ into it this summer and fix the body and finish the turbo....... UNTIL....... rustybucket asked if I wanted to buy his car. haha... this changes everything. Because my dream cb7 is this.... (sorry for whoever I'm stealing this pic from)

Now I know my car looks good...... but ...... dam. Look at that!
                  It does suck that I put so many years in to my car, but everything will convert over from my car, well mostly.
                  - Headlights,
                  - seats,
                  - audio,
                  - engine,
                  - shocks,
                  - swaybars

Plus this car has a sunroof and spoiler and 4 disc brakes already (which is something I've been working on for mine).

The new car would need a lot of work that I already put mine through though.
                  - Paint, outside and bay. Delete antenna, logos, etc
                  - Interior (new rug, etc), headliner, trunk liner.
                  - Engine bay wire tuck.
                  - Fuse box relocation
                  - Side marker lights install
                  - EBC brakes/rotors

It will take ALOT of time to switch everything between the two cars!

Your thoughts?

Comment

You just can't see it. I have a rust hole in the engine bay (top of wheel well near engine mount / drivers side), both rear jack points are no-longer there (the passenger side caved in on me last summer/ the jack went up through and the car fell on the ground), and I have a mis-aligned headlight due to hitting a wall with the drivers side and it all being pushed in 1".

So yes the car looks good because I had the whole thing ON THE OUTSIDE fixed and painted. It cost me $1100 or something like that at the time. This is why the car looks so good. BUT..... underneath. It needs work. About $1500 in work to fix all the spots I'm guessing which is a lot of $$$.

NOW.......... I was going to put $$$ into it this summer and fix the body and finish the turbo....... UNTIL....... rustybucket asked if I wanted to buy his car. haha... this changes everything. Because my dream cb7 is this.... (sorry for whoever I'm stealing this pic from)

Now I know my car looks good...... but ...... dam. Look at that!
                    It does suck that I put so many years in to my car, but everything will convert over from my car, well mostly.
                    - Headlights,
                    - seats,
                    - audio,
                    - engine,
                    - shocks,
                    - swaybars

Plus this car has a sunroof and spoiler and 4 disc brakes already (which is something I've been working on for mine).

The new car would need a lot of work that I already put mine through though.
                    - Paint, outside and bay. Delete antenna, logos, etc
                    - Interior (new rug, etc), headliner, trunk liner.
                    - Engine bay wire tuck.
                    - Fuse box relocation
                    - Side marker lights install
                    - EBC brakes/rotors

It will take ALOT of time to switch everything between the two cars!

Your thoughts?
                    lol my thought is what would you do with the sedan??? after tearing all of that out of it?

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                      lol my thought is what would you do with the sedan??? after tearing all of that out of it?
                      I would swap everything from the sedan to the coupe and the coupe to the sedan. Then use the sedan as a daily driver.

Comment

It was a good day today Car was stored all winter. Took it out and it started first try like it was nothing!

--

--

--

Comment

Yeeeeeeeehh!!! Look what I bought today! A 92 black coupe exr. So happy!

Comment

Who black coupe is that??? lol. Can't wait what you got up your sleeve
                            Accord Of The Month January 09
                            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

I dig the valve cover! Ever consider engraving some cool things onto it?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                                Who black coupe is that??? lol. Can't wait what you got up your sleeve
                                haha,

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                                I dig the valve cover! Ever consider engraving some cool things onto it?
                                Engraving what exactly? Like with a dremel?

Ya, liking my new car. It needs some TLC though!

Man, went to a shop in town tonight. Well known for doing turbo setups in the area. I've had engine work done there prior. What pisses me off though is when they talk about the H series like its old and a POS. Talk about how its going to be hard to find parts and to sell the car and upgrade. Basically not supporting what I'm trying to do. I wish there was a shop around here that would support what I want to do and TRY to help me. The whole time I'm sitting there pinging the guy questions and he's saying things like "time to upgrade", "hard to find parts", "you should think about this", and just doesn't seem to wanna do it (turbo my ride). I understand he has supra's and skyline's to deal with and more expensive cars I just hate the thought process I'm seeing... /rant.

Comment

Working...
                                X