Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post

I've had one of these sitting in my seat pocket for about two years now lol. Haven't had a need so I haven't got around to it.
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
      I've had one of these sitting in my seat pocket for about two years now lol. Haven't had a need so I haven't got around to it.
      not the easiest thing to install

Comment

Comment

All I can say is you dirty bastard where did you pick that up from

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
            All I can say is you dirty bastard where did you pick that up from
            lol. Seen them on ebay for the first time in forever. I guess its going to have a sagging issue which I have to look into fixing. Should be a easy fix though.

Comment

lol. Seen them on ebay for the first time in forever. I guess its going to have a sagging issue which I have to look into fixing. Should be a easy fix though.
              Just searched them up as well, lol, using keepinclean CB for there pic's

Comment

$100 for one of those rear visors seems very pricey...

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                  $100 for one of those rear visors seems very pricey...
                  its not, only 20-30$ more than for other cars being rare isnt bad.

Edit they are 76 shipped! want!
                  My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

alot of work being done to the car lookin good bro

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                      its not, only 20-30$ more than for other cars being rare isnt bad.

Edit they are 76 shipped! want!
                      Ya, my first thought was pricey, but i know I've never seen these online in the past 5 years +

Originally posted by 92accord ex View Post
                      alot of work being done to the car lookin good bro
                      Thanks man! I feel like I'm going backwards but hopefully I can put in some good hours this weekend.

Comment

I have that SpeedZone one and the Jack Lee shade aka Blizzshade. The Blizzshade is more aggressive. The SpeedZone seems too boxy and almost touches the rear window.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Thanks man! I feel like I'm going backwards but hopefully I can put in some good hours this weekend.[/QUOTE]

i felt the same way with my car but its all worth it in the end

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                            I have that SpeedZone one and the Jack Lee shade aka Blizzshade. The Blizzshade is more aggressive. The SpeedZone seems too boxy and almost touches the rear window.
                            From what I've heard this rear visor I have is going to sag after a while. I'm thinking of using a triangle piece of plastic in the middle to prevent this (it doesn't have to be triangle also, could be more of a upside-down letter U). I'll have to fabricate something or this will happen

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194519

I like the idea of having a piece of metal that clips in on the inside middle section for support. If one were to paint the inside of the unit too that would work. I also think if someone were to put tint film over the unit that would help as well.

I hope mine doesn't sag....

Comment

Tint will heat it up more imo. A little triangle piece in the.middle is a good idea, you could make it a bit short so it doesn't extend all the way down so its less visible. Perhaps two dividing the open sections into thirds would be better. Get some black plastic, sand the underside, and use good slow set epoxy and done.
                              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

False I have the speedZone one and it hasn't sagged and owned it since first day of sale.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Working...
                                X