Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    I've decided I'm going to keep the VC silver as it is now. I may polish it a bit as all I did was sand the paint off it and put it on the car.

lol... track videos. That may be difficult. The track is pretty far away but I always wanted to go. The track intimidates me too as I've never been on one

For short term I know I can do dyno track runs.
    Good choice .

How far is the track? I travel far to go the track also, like two hours one way.
    Don't worry about being intimidated. People will go bonkers over your turbo family sedan! Just don't fly around the parking lot, return lane, and staging lines like an idiot. Be on the cautious side, and you will make friends. If you need any help with staging etiquette, let me know. It's on the racing sub-forum too.

Dude, you gotta go there! I want to see this thing hit high 12's I think it can with street tires and a perfect launch!
    *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
    ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
    ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
    "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
    Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Originally posted by Lucien View Post
      I want those fenders! Dibs if you decide to sell them! lol

Sick car, btw.
      Thanks. And I will keep you in mind as I may sell them. Not too sure what to do with them yet. I'm not digging them as they don't work with the door bumper guard things. I thought about putting carbon fiber overlay on them, but i'm going to paint them arcadian green

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
      Good choice .

How far is the track? I travel far to go the track also, like two hours one way.
      Don't worry about being intimidated. People will go bonkers over your turbo family sedan! Just don't fly around the parking lot, return lane, and staging lines like an idiot. Be on the cautious side, and you will make friends. If you need any help with staging etiquette, let me know. It's on the racing sub-forum too.

Dude, you gotta go there! I want to see this thing hit high 12's I think it can with street tires and a perfect launch!

Lol, you're getting me excited. But ya, its a 3 hour drive one way. I read through the rules and regulations. I know not to go through the water if you don't have slicks.................and that's all I know :P

haha. Sooo I'm a newbie at a track with a 400hp accord

Comment

And I didn't think 12s with street tires was possible

Comment

Thanks. And I will keep you in mind as I may sell them. Not too sure what to do with them yet. I'm not digging them as they don't work with the door bumper guard things. I thought about putting carbon fiber overlay on them, but i'm going to paint them arcadian green
          Yes, please keep me in mind!

Comment

So added the coolant lines to the turbo. Will be putting new silicone hoses on for vacuum lines, putting the strut bar back on. I have to decide what to do with the VC but the engine bay is pretty much done now

What do you think?
            Sexy

Comment

thanks man

Finally got these parts to finish this up. Anyone who has done JDM lights feels the frustration of having to mod the high beam

Trying to find a better method of holding this thing in here though rather than the bendy wire thing thing.......

Comment

You ever think about doing the hood strut conversion to keep your hood up with no obstructions of view? I think that would be a nice addition to an already perfect car...
                Procrastination is a THIEF of time!!

MY MRT

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203992

My First CB7

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/705233/1990-honda-accord/

Comment

Originally posted by dahubby View Post
                  You ever think about doing the hood strut conversion to keep your hood up with no obstructions of view? I think that would be a nice addition to an already perfect car...
                  Already bought them
                  Although I think they may be too weak to do the job. They weren't the Acura Vigor ones and I think they hold up to 50lbs.

Comment

I only had one failing Legend hood shock and it held it up fine if there was no wind.
                    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Ya, mine are not legend ones. So I may scrap them and get proper legend ones...

Comment

Comment

wow....... i never thought I'd be scared of my car.

Comment

Last edited by Raf99; 01-30-2019, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Comment

Ya, mine are not legend ones. So I may scrap them and get proper legend ones...

I got ebay struts and honestly, it only took one to hold the hood up. 400+ horses...NICE!!..you've definately got a beast on your hands. Light car, mucho Horses...lol
                                Procrastination is a THIEF of time!!

MY MRT

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203992

My First CB7

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/705233/1990-honda-accord/

Comment

Working...
                                X