Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.vibrantperformance.ca/pressrelease20.php

Great muffler, not tingy. I have one they sound awesome nice deep tone on a boosted accord.

Comment

That is identical to what I have but mine is a MagnaFlow.

Comment

Trust me they sound a lot different. I find vibrant street power sounds better then any magnaflow.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMef9 View Post
          Trust me they sound a lot different. I find vibrant street power sounds better then any magnaflow.
          Could you explain the sound to me or have a sample?

Comment

I find it much more deeper and not raspy as magnaflow can be. Videos are all over you tube just punch in "vibrant street power" and tons will pop up. But I will get some videos of mine in the next few days and post up for you to hear. It's the best sounding muffler for a turbo honda and they are only around $150, so not a bad price either.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMef9 View Post
              I find it much more deeper and not raspy as magnaflow can be. Videos are all over you tube just punch in "vibrant street power" and tons will pop up. But I will get some videos of mine in the next few days and post up for you to hear. It's the best sounding muffler for a turbo honda and they are only around $150, so not a bad price either.
              Thanks man, i appreciate the input

Comment

I finally bought something I have always wanted for the car!!!
                Pics soon to come assuming it arrives in the mail soon

Comment

I have wanted these for many many many years!

Last edited by Raf99; 06-02-2021, 08:41 PM.

Comment

And i got a car bag www.carbag.com, can't wait to try it out.

Last edited by Raf99; 06-02-2021, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Cool! How often do you plan on bagging it up?

Comment

Wow , I have been gone for almost 2 years now and so much has changed with this dope sedan..Great work my friend...I still love it ....You have built yourself one fine cb....

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucien View Post
                          Cool! How often do you plan on bagging it up?
                          I live in Canada so I'll be bagging it up every winter. It sucks that its in storage for so long but I have to. This year it will be from November 1st to May1st which is around 6 months. Eventually I will have a heated garage where I can work on the car in the winter.

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                          Wow , I have been gone for almost 2 years now and so much has changed with this dope sedan..Great work my friend...I still love it ....You have built yourself one fine cb....

haha. welcome back. I think I had a lot of people following this ride that have been gone. and when they return they will certainly like what they see. This is assuming they take the time to read the through the pages

Comment

should do the trick

Comment

Happy on the specs of these headlights i built.

- CB7 JDM one piece black housed headlights
                              - Yellow high beam shroud
                              - JDM yellow high beam bulb
                              - DS2 Mini projectors w/ electronic cut-off shield (theretrofitsource.com)
                              - Gatling Gun mini shrouds (theretrofitsource.com)
                              - Phillips 85122 bulbs (theretrofitsource.com)
                              - 100mm halo rings high beams (theretrofitsource.com)
                              - 90mm halo rings low beam (theretrofitsource.com)
                              - Wiring splitters (theretrofitsource.com)
                              - HID ballast (theretrofitsource.com)

Comment

i like boost clean setup

Comment

Working...
                                X