Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tishock View Post
    How much does a beavers left testicle way? Does the right testicle weigh more or less? Are we talking about a baby beaver ("kit" looked it up) or a full size adult beaver? ....

I smiled when I read your comment this morning. Its a bit chaotic here at work and a co-worker saw me and said "What the fuck you smiling at!" He giggled when I showed him and then we jokingly started asking each other the questions above. Thank you sir.
    haha... did you know people eat beaver tails up here. I found this out last year that people actually eat a beaver's tail! Shocked me!

Anyways.......... great ebay find arrived today!

Comment

lol.... have you tried a Beaver Tail yet? They are amazing!
      MR Thread
      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

I would imagine it would be easier and less painful to cut out a hole in the floor and brake that way than it would be to ship that clip over the border.

Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
          lol.... have you tried a Beaver Tail yet? They are amazing!
          LOL!! Oh my........ sig worthy!

Comment

On with the show i guess. Working on multiple things now... some pics...

Installed the wheel finally. Just need to figure out the horn and do some reading for that...

Decisions, decisions.......

Comment

For the wheel there was some progress. My hub wasn't the kind that went far back enough to make contact with the white piece that turns the clickers off, so i just used a lid from something as a filler piece...

where the white piece use to sit....

where it sits now, which allows the hub to make contact with it and lock together, but still hits the turn signal clicker piece.

Comment

Comment

how did you do the rear seats? that looks perfect. This is the exact interior I'm pretty much aiming to do. but completly all black 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo617 View Post
                    how did you do the rear seats? that looks perfect. This is the exact interior I'm pretty much aiming to do. but completly all black 8)
                    I used fabric spray paint. But took them out, cleaned them, vacuumed them, and then took 2-3 days with multiple coats and rubbing the paint in to them too. No-one sits back there so they should stay just like they are.

comparison...

Comment

yeah no one sits behind mine either. I took my bench seat out, but it was a bad idea because now i see the metal directly, and when it's freezing outside.. my car is colder inside.

I might put them back in or not. still debating!

Comment

If air filter room is tight can you get a pipe in there and put the air filter further down? Do you have A/C, maybe there is room down there?

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                        UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                        NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo617 View Post
                          yeah no one sits behind mine either. I took my bench seat out, but it was a bad idea because now i see the metal directly, and when it's freezing outside.. my car is colder inside.

I might put them back in or not. still debating!
                          Ya, put them back in. They don't weigh anything and add to the sound dampening!

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
                          If air filter room is tight can you get a pipe in there and put the air filter further down? Do you have A/C, maybe there is room down there?
                          Good idea. A/C is gone but now alternator is where the A/C is. But what pipe has a 4" diameter that will go down there? But wouldn't be a bad idea to have it down there somewhere sucking up cold air.

Comment

good progress bro! I haven't posted here in a while but I check in often and I like the constant updates
                            Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

What about an HKS foam filter for that space issue? Not cheap (though worth it to keep dirt from tearing up your engine), but they're pretty compact. After that, you could always use piping to route air from the front bumper towards the filter.

http://performance.importrp.com/hks/...6/i-70408.aspx

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                                good progress bro! I haven't posted here in a while but I check in often and I like the constant updates
                                Hey, I appreciate you stopping by! You know there's mad things coming for this cb7!

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                                What about an HKS foam filter for that space issue? Not cheap (though worth it to keep dirt from tearing up your engine), but they're pretty compact. After that, you could always use piping to route air from the front bumper towards the filter.

http://performance.importrp.com/hks/...6/i-70408.aspx
                                This! is what i was looking for! But could not find one. Even K&N don't make these. I'm going to assume they are turbo compatible.......

Comment

Working...
                                X