Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    Am I tripping, or do one of those LCA's look wrong? The top one looks like the radius rod pad is lower then the shock mount and the closer one the pad is even with it.
    Not to rain on your parade either but watch those bushings, Ive gotten some of those "M/S" parts (UCA) and it was dead within 3 months..Im actually surprised you didnt spruce up the stockers and put in some poly its so easy.

Looks great so far though

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
      If you are getting rid of the power steering, I would suggest this instead.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...power+steering
      i can never find this thread when i search for it but i randomly come across it when i'm going through different posts lol.
      FRIENDS
      DONT LET
      FRIENDS
      ROLL ON
      ROTA'S

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
        Am I tripping, or do one of those LCA's look wrong? The top one looks like the radius rod pad is lower then the shock mount and the closer one the pad is even with it.
        Not to rain on your parade either but watch those bushings, Ive gotten some of those "M/S" parts (UCA) and it was dead within 3 months..Im actually surprised you didnt spruce up the stockers and put in some poly its so easy.

Looks great so far though
        Thanks, but I'm not following you here. Keep in mind nothing is tightened down. I have a ESP traction bar rather than a OEM radius arm. I was going to do poly but I heard the ride is far too rough if you do the LCA bushings too. So I opted to go with OEM bushings/LCA. What is M/S?

Originally posted by mugencivic4dr View Post
        i can never find this thread when i search for it but i randomly come across it when i'm going through different posts lol.
        I am keeping the PS. I like to be able to drink a coffee and drive

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
          I am keeping the PS. I like to be able to drink a coffee and drive
          I usually only drink my coffee when I'm going straight for a stretch.
          Even with PS, it's hard to shift, steer and drink coffee while driving around town.
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
            I usually only drink my coffee when I'm going straight for a stretch.
            Even with PS, it's hard to shift, steer and drink coffee while driving around town.
            haha, oh i remember the days when i smoked. It was smoking a cig, coffee in hand, shifting, steering.

Comment

OEM Honda visors FTW!

Comment

For off road use only :P

Comment

Comment

Now your car is gonna be true JDM yo, MRT views are going to skyrocket.

The suspension linkage looks awesome.
                    *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                    ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                    ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                    "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                    Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Teh clean!
                      I want to take mines apart again and paint them now

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                        Teh clean!
                        I want to take mines apart again and paint them now
                        Thanks man

Comment

Drivers side done..

Looped line rather than the cooler. Still trying to find somewhere else to put this reservoir.

Comment

Took some pics tonight.........

Comment

F#@k'n sweet a$$ shyte coming out of the 902!!!!!! North East
                              MR Thread
                              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

I like what you did with the strut tower tuck. I looks like your not even running struts. Lol j/p. Looking real nice. Keep up the great work! I noticed though on the sway bar linkage. Is the washer suppose to be flipped. So that the flanged part is facing towards the nut and not on top of the bushing?
                                ~Nick~
                                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                                X