Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
    I promise I don't. I don't really hit anything big on my commutes though. Maybe a speed bump or two. I have F&F 1's on cd5 7 spokes with 205/60/15 tires if that helps. I just rub when turning hard.

Also, I love your car man. Quality build! Your new xxr's are awesome.
    Seriously? On the east side of Atl??

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
      Seriously? On the east side of Atl??
      All I do is go from basically little five points to Decatur, a little bit passed Avondale to work. And just go to Edgewood shopping center for food and stuff. So the only speed bumps I hit are next to the pie factory/Marta station.

Comment

Our roads and highways have a lot of dips and holes. The highway overpasts are harsh too. But I took the car out for a cruise tonight and she ran sweet. I adjusted the rear suspension a bit and that seems to have eliminated the rubbing, but I'm sure it would rub if I hit the right dip at the right speed.

Comment

Been driving the car a lot. Happy with it but wow, it's not a fun car to drive in 29C weather.

Last edited by Raf99; 09-04-2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

I'd trade for 29C.
            It gets up to 36C here this week.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Recorded a 120kph to 180kph (75mph to 112mph) 4th gear pull for you guys. Heat soaked engine too, about 1 hour into a trip on the highway with 29C/84F weather ....

Comment

No wonder ur rockin the month title right now pretty dope how is it with no abs?

The car is down right beautiful. .. making bump it up a notch.
                a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed
                out with the old and in with the new

Comment

Originally posted by jaykilla116 View Post
                  No wonder ur rockin the month title right now pretty dope how is it with no abs?

The car is down right beautiful. .. making bump it up a notch.
                  Month title??

No way this car would work with ABS! Many times I need to brake hard after getting into turbo and the car squiggles all over the road under braking. ABS would make this a lot worse!

Comment

I can't see the video. It was 38.8 c today in south fl.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Clean CB7.

All the best from Ontario.

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
                        I can't see the video. It was 38.8 c today in south fl.
                        Why not?

Originally posted by yazz View Post
                        Clean CB7.

All the best from Ontario.
                        Thanks man! I was born in North York.

Comment

It says "This video is private" when I click on it to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMef9 View Post
                            It says "This video is private" when I click on it to watch.
                            fixed, and wow. Youtube has a anti-shake option for videos where it will fix the shakiness my gf had with the camera .

Comment

Goddamnit! Dat pull!! Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by evalex View Post
                                Goddamnit! Dat pull!! Nice work!
                                Thanks! I could of kept going into 5th, but there was traffic up ahead and I was gaining quick on them. If I can I'll try to take a 2nd/3rd/4th pull someday.

Comment

Working...
                                X