Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSMAccord
    replied
    The paint on the body parts and the transmission case look great!! You time spent on the spoiler shows in the final appearance.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Just have to sand the clear and polish these. I painted them by hanging them in the car tent. Turns out the car tent is a great place to paint.
    & still waiting on a head gasket. Lesson learned, next time order straight from the manufacture.

--

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by SSMAccord View Post
    Be sure to sand in a crosshatch pattern to get a flat surface. Looks like good work so far.
    Yep, i have been. Really really see the advantage of these now. Big improvements vs. using some old wooden block. I bought a roll of 400grit with the adhesive on the back. But very hard to know when to stop with this spoiler. The black was the guide coat here.... but I think I'm going to stop with this maybe as I've been at it for days trying to perfect it.

Ya , digging the outcome on this

Leave a comment:

• SSMAccord
    replied
    Be sure to sand in a crosshatch pattern to get a flat surface. Looks like good work so far.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Loving this Dura-Block too! Really makes a difference with showing the bumps and valleys on guide coats. (black was the guide coat).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X