Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good Elvis!!!!!!!!!
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Test fitting.

Decided to test fit a set of wheels a good friend is selling off of his Nissan 240.

Couldn't really lower the car as the tire was too wide and would rubb but this is what I got.

ASA KA3 17"x7.5

feedback ?

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

All you need to do is roll the lip a little. I like the color combo but not liking that specific style. Sorry bro, but IMO the Lude wheels look a lot better.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
        MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

They look good. Maybe if you get thinner tires and roll your fenders they'll look better.
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

we dont live in Cali or Fl... rolling his fenders will just cause crazy rust... and he just got them repaired.... imo, just find another set of wheel that fit

^^MY OLD RIDE
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

i swear i saw this cb in brooklyn
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155493
              NY

Follow @cb7_society on Instagram

h22 swap fund - $24.95

Comment

love the bra and the One-pieces!

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
                  we dont live in Cali or Fl... rolling his fenders will just cause crazy rust... and he just got them repaired.... imo, just find another set of wheel that fit
                  Def a good point Ray !!!! Def passed on those wheels. How's the cb coming bro?

Originally posted by tweezy View Post
                  i swear i saw this cb in brooklyn
                  More than likely you have. Down Atlantic ave? I live in queens.

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  love the bra and the One-pieces!
                  Thanks man

Comment

A friend dropped by today and I snapped a quick shot with the cell.

Not much has been done since I've posted but things are still in motion.

S13 Coupe' ||| CB7 Sedan.

Enjoy.

Comment

Finally came a cross a Thule Rack Just waiting for the weather to clear up to get some nice shots in.

Also got too taking some updated pictures with a nice DSLR camera over the labor day weekend.

Just making a few touches and pictures will be up

Stay tuned.

Comment

I like the wheels, I don't see those too often either!
                        1993 Accord LX Coupe 5spd

Comment

loco wats good cb still lookin fresh as fuk as always and yea bro stay wit the prelude rims they just make ure car its a no no with those other rims a bit to ricey for my taste but get a pick of that thule bike rack up most def. want to see that

Comment

Just some updated pictures.

So these are just some quick shots I took with the DSLR. Only messed with the pics a little But here they are...

And with the Thule rack. Took the picture with cell while I was work. You can barley make it out but it's only missing the Fairing..

When the weather clears up here in NY I'll try and go to some location and get better pictures..

Later
                            Last edited by 93SM4_CB7; 09-08-2011, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ssondubs View Post
                              I like the wheels, I don't see those too often either!
                              Thanks man , likewise and if I do it's on a Lude. Only once have I seen them on an Accord and of course I wasn't in my CB to flash them lol

Originally posted by DoMiNiCaNoCB7 View Post
                              loco wats good cb still lookin fresh as fuk as always and yea bro stay wit the prelude rims they just make ure car its a no no with those other rims a bit to ricey for my taste but get a pick of that thule bike rack up most def. want to see that
                              Yeah man I'm not gonna get rid of these wheels even if do get an aftermarket set. They are pure OEM sexx lol.. I've had other tuners tell me the same, that they just flow with the car

Better pictures of the rack mounted will be up soon too.

eDit: first page updated with pictures.

Comment

Its coming along really well! I like the bike rack, a lot more aggressive looking...The JDM front is just so sexy! I need to get the other projector for my one piecers and then put em' on

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X