Heffe55 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heffe55 : 1993 Accord EX

Well I just recently got this car and have fallen inlove with the car and glad to have found a great home here at cb7tuner.com. I have learned alot so far and sure will continue to learn alot more as my car progresses threw my personality. I hope to accomplish threw alot of hard work and research to have one bad ass sleeper. One of my main goals is to be able to out perform my buddies stock 97 Prelude S-type at the drag strip. Just give me time and it will all come together.

I purchased this car for 100.00 from a lady that had the timing belt break and it bent 2 exhaust valves. I only replaced the 2 due to future plans of some sort of engine mod. I just really havnt decided as to what I plan on going with but when i do figure it out i will list it here. but leaning to the G22 or G23 turbo set up. When i do my engine mod i will purchase and rebuild a seperate block on a stand when that time comes.

MOD LIST:

ENGINE,
    So far just a mild port and polish on head only, short ram air induction, and valve cover paint job
    EXTERIOR,
    repainted the grill(not shown still painting)
    INTERIOR,
    Tinted windows
    SUSPENSION/WHEELS,
    was told that the springs have been cut to lower the car but just dont know yet havnt looked
    AUDIO/ELECTRONICS,
    as far as i can tell just a hack job on a stereo head unit install, I replaced the rear speakers with 6.5 sony explodes
    FUTURE PLANS,
    Way too many to list as of right now. but for starters I am going to re wire the stereo and up date all the speakers as well as a sub/amp set up.

The pics I have are of when i got it all back up and running so it is still dirty but its running.

and a little peak under the hood

nice start

Comment

Good start, keep us update
      My ride History:
      Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
      Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
      Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
      -----------------------------------
      1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Very good and very clean.

Comment

its a good start with a decent body.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Good Start Clean

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

thanks all.... i feel as if i have worked very hard on this car then i look at it and see all the work i still want to do to it and i see that i have only scrached the surface. this is the first car i have actually cared about. im a smoker and have smoked in all my other cars and i dont smoke in this one.

there are a few mods to the outside that i want to do like clear lights but at the same time blackhouseing may look good as well. somthing about the clear euro look has sparked my eye.

as of right now the plans are a G22 or G23 with turbo set up! but never know plans always change but this is the direction im thinking right now. Funds just have to be there to get started. till then im just gonna take care of her and work on little things till i get the right parts for the right price.

Again Thanks all and dont worry I will keep everything posted when it happens.

I am currently working on a oil catch can off of the PCV valve that i got the idea from GhostAccord. I just have to figure out where to mount it then route the hose. i have a few ideas of where i am thinking of putting it yet still have to figure out how im going to mount it as well.

ok back to work have to bleed breaks and this other car is done and i get to start on the next one tomorrow.

yeah still thinking of a good spot to get a sig up.
              Last edited by Heffe55; 08-27-2009, 12:30 AM.

Comment

looks nice man!
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!
                Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

I think I found the wheels I would really like to have on my car... with some 225/35/18 Falken FK-452 Tires. but that will have to wait till i can drop close to 2grand dont hold ya breath..... ok so not 2k but more like just over 1700.00 lol still dont hold ya breath
                  Last edited by Heffe55; 08-25-2009, 04:10 AM.

Comment

decent start. nice valve cover

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                      its a good start with a decent body.
                      x2...more pics needed.
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Im working on a good location to take some nice shots of it. as of right now im thinking of my buddies yard but have to figure out how to get it inside the fence...lol

Comment

nice ride,it got potential,keep it coming on the pics.

Comment

Got the Oil catch can in and hoses routed but not hooked up still letting the RTV set up on the inlet and outlet hoses. I believe I can get pics this weekend. Found a way in the fence but will have to do it this weekend.

The catch can is not painted or really mounted but it doesnt move or shall i say it hasnt moved yet. time will tell and if i have to actually secure it i can just zip tie it.

Comment

I have bad front and rear motor mounts so i have been looking at the junk yard for ones that are not all tore up and well beings that i didnt look at what rear motor mount i have i found one with the vacume line thing on it... so i snagged it. now my question is if my car didnt come with that same mount where do i hook up the vacume line to or does it really matter and just splice it in to any one. perferably i would like to hook it up to the right spot.

I have also been thinking of filling my mounts. I was reading one of the diys and somone went to Graingers to get there urethane so i decided to do the same since we had a Grainger here as well. So im standing there talking to the guy and found the 94a and 80a and was looking at them when another gentelman came in and over heard me talking about filling my motor mounts for performance reason. So he piped in to the conversation and was interested so i told him how i was going to use this stuff and so be it. Then it came the cost part and the guy behind the counter asked me what company im with ....... blank face...... i said im not with one... then he saddly told me that he doesnt sell to the public and that all the sales threw there had to be with a company. i guess the other guy saw in my face how disapointed i was that i couldnt purchase the stuff i wanted for this weekends projects that he gave me his account number so that when im ready to get the stuff i can just pick it up and go for it. some times im really suprized with how nice some people really are. so now i just have to talk my buddy in to going in on it with me cause i only want to fill my front and rear mounts and on his race car he has 3 mounts. From what i have read 1 lb will fill 5 mounts so im golden. the 80a is 50.00 after tax and the 94a is 45.00. I would think that the 94 would be higher but oh well im just going to tell my buddy that the can is 75.00 and he has to pay 3/5 of the 75.00 lol yeah i cant do that to my buddy... Again i will have the camera this weekend when i do the filling if i can do the filling this weekend but the plans are to shoot pics of the big chevy and my car this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X