• Show
Clear All

TURBO IS CANCELLED!!!!

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
      ^^^naw man..but i thought about it
      i saw you sig, what are those 3 holes on your bumper for? looks good
      Thanks! Previous owner wanted to throw some custom work on the bumper but it's setup for Lexus fogs!
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Hey, your set-up looks wicked! I especially love those L.E.D eyelids! How did you set those up?! Did you take apart the light and set them up inside the housing, or did you just put them over the top? What kind of L.E.D's did you use? I can't really tell from the pictures.

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

here a few pics of what i was working on, this time i did it better...plz comment, this is the third job i've done...

This one was on my brothers cb.
          testing it out, i did all the wiring, also wired it to a on/off switch which is what he wanted. its powered by the battery, and leds placed outside the headlights....

happy with his new CB

thanking for watching

Comment

Nice so why the cancelled plans for turbo?

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
              Nice so why the cancelled plans for turbo?
              i just decided to go for it....if it blows, it would be the reason to swap in the famous h22..but i'll try to take it easy, all i need is the chipped ecu and tune, i got everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
                here a few pics of what i was working on, this time i did it better...plz comment, this is the third job i've done...

This one was on my brothers cb.
                testing it out, i did all the wiring, also wired it to a on/off switch which is what he wanted. its powered by the battery, and leds placed outside the headlights....

happy with his new CB

thanking for watching
                What kind of L.E.D's did you use? Those look stunning!

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                  What kind of L.E.D's did you use? Those look stunning!
                  they are called aplena, i think...we got these at autozone, you can get the same thing on ebay, search audi style leds for headlights..

i got the 24" one, make sure you get the side-shine though

Comment

hey man, comin along great

sad to see your boost setup is a no-go, but maybe this will give you a chance to build some always-available N/A power

take it easy man

life is good.

Comment

turbo is still on hold until i can get the real $$ for tuning...right now im focusing on the looks of the cb,
                      plans are:

chrome housed projectors
                      euro clear corner lights with reflectors
                      clear bumper signals

maybe a 91 or 92 trunk swap to go with the red clear tailights
                      new set of wheels, deciding if i should go with 15" or 16" bronze wheels 5 spoke ones though, most likely 15"

after that i'm gonna do a cheap paint job from maaco...nothing special

i'll keep you guys updated

Comment

This car has come so far man. I can't wait to see it boosted! Good luck bro and keep it up!
                        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                          This car has come so far man. I can't wait to see it boosted! Good luck bro and keep it up!
                          thanks bro soon you'll see it running, i'll make a video at the dynojet and a little pull too

Comment

R.I.P

transmission cracked, on the freeway, bottom out too hard
                            i'll do my best to fix it

Comment

That just means 5 spd time.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Great car Bro
                                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Working...
                                X