No announcement yet.

jmolina : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those l.e.d.s just came in at autozone, if they are inside your headlight, they are dope, if they are outside that's too easy, but from far looks nice

Comment

I thought your LED already had the sticky side on there...Might be different. I think the TL people buy it from oznium.com? Something like that and it already has the adhesive on there. Either way it looks good its something new to see on an accord.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by semitas View Post
        those l.e.d.s just came in at autozone, if they are inside your headlight, they are dope, if they are outside that's too easy, but from far looks nice
        cool..how much are they?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/White...Q5fAccessories

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
        I thought your LED already had the sticky side on there...Might be different. I think the TL people buy it from oznium.com? Something like that and it already has the adhesive on there. Either way it looks good its something new to see on an accord.
        thanks man, really unique....i hope people will follow

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Car looks good. Likeing those headlights.

'90 Accord EX(project)
          '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
          '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

I like the dual tip exhuast...looks good!!! I am really digging your eyebrows tho...that shit is hot, I may do that to mine
            The CB7 Collector.
            Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

So any update on your muffler install yet?

I want your old one

and if you want to throw in something else other then the muffler for all the crap I'm trading you let me you got. I'll take launch lol

Comment

no update yet man, still waiting for my tracking number, i'll let you know when it comes

Comment

my tracking number is in, and schedule delivery date is this coming monday

ready to see my current muffler gone

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
                    ready to see my current muffler gone
                    ME TOO! and on mine lol

Comment

you'll get an awsome muffler bro you see it will sound deep

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
                        you'll get an awsome muffler bro you see it will sound deep
                        KOO

You'll get your intercooler, dp, wg(with mani for f22b1 i beleive)/bov, turbo timer...I think thats all I got bro.

That'll be decent start on your build

Comment

Good looking cb and progress I like the placement of the "accord coupe" emblem
                          [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

wow looks very nice, love the headlights, but how did u get lip to go all the way around the bumper? i did mines but it was short about half an inch on both sides

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                            When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Cb Looking Nice!
                              A.K.A BLACKCB7 ON FLACCORDS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
                                KOO

You'll get your intercooler, dp, wg(with mani for f22b1 i beleive)/bov, turbo timer...I think thats all I got bro.

That'll be decent start on your build
                                wow!!! thanks bro, you are gonna give me a big head start...

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                                Good looking cb and progress I like the placement of the "accord coupe" emblem
                                many people don't like it there, they say its out place, but i like em' and i'm glad u did bro..thanks

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                                wow looks very nice, love the headlights, but how did u get lip to go all the way around the bumper? i did mines but it was short about half an inch on both sides
                                thanks man

the legend lip or the 1991 cb lip?? the legend lip came of the 1993 legend coupe, which was a perfect fit, and the 91 lip was also a perfect fit, only the legend sedan will not fit the cbs perfectly

Originally posted by CB7JDM View Post
                                Cb Looking Nice!
                                thanks man

Comment

Working...
                                X