Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RENR : 1991 Accord EX

Last edited by RENR; 12-10-2007, 09:14 AM. Reason: update

wow good stuff bro! haha now go out dere and make us some videos!!

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

right, i like your work, howver being anal and a tuff critic, i dont like how it was kinda like pieced together with random stuff, and how you just randomly decided to paint everything, but hope you like it.
      To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

i agree with soysauce on that...... however completely un expected due to the exterior..... gotta love sleepers!!!...... keep us posted......-justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
        tranny (no grinds)
        ECU
        DC header w/ heat wrap
        full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
        $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

lol, that homemadeturbo style baby. function over looks...

but its so true. i put this kit together in abut two weeks . ehh black paint fixes everything.

Comment

um i agree with that syaing but having your intercooler positioned the way it is inst function,and your oil line isnt placed in the optimul funcitoning position.

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
              um i agree with that syaing but having your intercooler positioned the way it is inst function,and your oil line isnt placed in the optimul funcitoning position.
              the ic is tilted and theres a scoop directing more air towards it. so ehh.

and the oil drain is perfect. strait down and a smooth bend. i dont know what you see.

for a kit under 700 bux including the 6 puck clutch, you cant beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by RENR
                lol, that homemadeturbo style baby. function over looks...

but its so true. i put this kit together in abut two weeks . ehh black paint fixes everything.
                what up RENR...glad u made it here. Be sure to look into uberdata man its the new thing for turbo f22's. I love the ghettoness...how much was the entire setup? i'm gonna guess $600. And is it possible for your team of ghetto pimps to make another adapter plate for a t3 exh. housing? Great sleeper...how many miles on the odometer?

And u may want to change your thread title to suit the forum rules
                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Not a bad setup... a 42/48 is alittle to small though for a 2.2 liter engine. However being as how the engine is stock the smaller compressor wheel is more forgiving and the 48 turbine side must spool rather nicely.

You need to get some better engine management though. Let me know if you are intrested... we can custom tune you an ECU that will take advantage of every drop of power you've got.

What part of Dade are you in? Shame I've never cought you at a redlight.

Edit: Please fallow the forum rules. It's to keep this forum organized and uniformed.
                  My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

o ok then cool with the duct, BUT this oil line

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                      what?

1. his smic is in the stock dsm location and air is hitting it...its perfect

2. his oil line is fine..as long as there are not kinks and no leaks

*edit* why's it look like everyone has so much more room in their engine bay than i do...u can stick your hand down near the turbo!!!...i can't even see past it!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by MRX; 12-05-2004, 10:29 PM.
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                        what up RENR...glad u made it here. Be sure to look into uberdata man its the new thing for turbo f22's. I love the ghettoness...how much was the entire setup? i'm gonna guess $600. And is it possible for your team of ghetto pimps to make another adapter plate for a t3 exh. housing? Great sleeper...how many miles on the odometer?

And u may want to change your thread title to suit the forum rules
                        lol the ghetto pimps, that good mangg. ya we can make another one but have to talk to whiterice from hmt he has all the equipment. this motor is pushing 202000 miles and loving the boost.

Comment

the oil in line doesnt matter. that line is pressurized. i actually moved it away from the manifold so it wouldnt get hotter from the manifold heat.

sorry about the title thing. im trying to change it but i cant

Comment

o ok.

Comment

I like the DIY engine mount

care to share the secert?

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

Working...
                              X